Senior Life Replacing Americo 70 Yo Male Smoker..help

i wrote a 70 yo male smoker 8000 UP1 for $78.20 mo. last week and just recieved a call from a senior life agent requesting that I cancel the app because his product is $10 mo less and freezes the casket cost at $1500. any ideas on my next move to be sure the customer gets what is best for him. thanks in advance

Well, how much do you feel like paying out $8000? Because guess what, if you cancel it because the agent called, you could be on the hook for it.

Insurance 101, only the policyowner has any rights to the policy. If you seriously are going to follow instructions from a competing agent concerning a policy you wrote, it is time to move to another field.

i wrote a 70 yo male smoker 8000 UP1 for $78.20 mo. last week and just recieved a call from a senior life agent requesting that I cancel the app because his product is $10 mo less and freezes the casket cost at $1500. any ideas on my next move to be sure the customer gets what is best for him. thanks in advance

They are just showing them a cheap casket that can be ordered from Ebay or Wal-Mart for $500 anyway most likely.

++1 to everything said. Ya man, call all your customers up, the slasher is in town...prices are low low low..!

watch

Back