Senior Life????????????????

Well, you ought to get FexQoutes. What's the problem...too tight to spend $19.99 a month?;)

No, if I saw the value I would have it. I have access to the free quoter at the FEX site but I rarely use it. If I found myself using that very often then I would buy the expanded version.

No, if I saw the value I would have it. I have access to the free quoter at the FEX site but I rarely use it. If I found myself using that very often then I would buy the expanded version.

How about if you could get it for $15.99 as an added benefit of being in The Old Farts Club?:twitchy:

I don't see the value in it. There's never been even one instance where I wished I had it.

Even a free subscription would be wasted on me.

At worst, it's an inexpensive toy. You could've used it to see if the Senior Life agent lied on that woman's app about the smoker question, which he didn't because the question's not on there.

Personally I like them and CSG, if for no other reason, it's nice not having to carry all those rate sheets and UW Guides. There are other nice features too, like being able to see what your competition has.

At worst, it's an inexpensive toy. You could've used it to see if the Senior Life agent lied on that woman's app about the smoker question, which he didn't because the question's not on there.

Personally I like them and CSG, if for no other reason, it's nice not having to carry all those rate sheets and UW Guides. There are other nice features too, like being able to see what your competition has.

Around here, you still have to carry the rte books... THE FEX Quotes requires you access the net and there are too many places in the mountains that you don't have access.

I had the SL policy in my hand. I didn't need to look it up anywhere else.

I prefer to quote from rate sheets. So that's not an issue for me. And I don't play games with business so no need for an FE toy.:1wink:

If I felt the need for a quoter I would get one. I don't have the CSG either. But that's the one I would get if I wanted one.

I had the SL policy in my hand. I didn't need to look it up anywhere else.

I prefer to quote from rate sheets. So that's not an issue for me. And I don't play games with business so no need for an FE toy.:1wink:

If I felt the need for a quoter I would get one. I don't have the CSG either. But that's the one I would get if I wanted one.

Yep, CSG has all the products on it.:yes:

----------

Around here, you still have to carry the rte books... THE FEX Quotes requires you access the net and there are too many places in the mountains that you don't have access.

I carry the rate books in the car. I've got a little town about 20 minutes away that I have a few clients in. It's surrounded by a windmill farm and there's no reception there. If they don't have landline, you can't do a POS PHI.:no:

Yep, CSG has all the products on it.:yes:

----------

I carry the rate books in the car. I've got a little town about 20 minutes away that I have a few clients in. It's surrounded by a windmill farm and there's no reception there. If they don't have landline, you can't do a POS PHI.:no:

Matter of fact, I still have the SL policy in hand. I'm about to head down to the post office and mail it back to them for her.

They made a big deal out of not sending her money back unless they got the policy back.

Dude was really rude to her. No way she would have stayed with them after how he talked to her. It wasn't a fine moment in policy conservation.:laugh:

Back