Settlers 2017 Trip .

Come on JD I know you are smarter than that. But for new agents I'll just say this. If you take into account the very low commission they pay as opposed to other companies then you are really paying for it.

Since I make more money by writing KSKJ than I did before I had them I can't follow your logic.

Why are you contracted with if you hate on them so much?

Agents get too distracted by commission levels. I'd rather sell for a company at 100% who can keep me in leads and will take my business. Certainly better than a higher paying outfit with nit-picking underwriters while leaving me on my own when it comes to leads.:yes:

p.s.- not commenting on KSKJ per se, as I don't know much about them. Anyone know if they are available in PA?

Agents get too distracted by commission levels. I'd rather sell for a company at 100% who can keep me in leads and will take my business. Certainly better than a higher paying outfit with nit-picking underwriters while leaving me on my own when it comes to leads.:yes:

p.s.- not commenting on KSKJ per se, as I don't know much about them. Anyone know if they are available in PA?

Yes they are.:yes:

What are the knockouts for their graded?

They have a true graded. Not a pretend graded that's actually ROP for 2 or 3 years.

They have 3 plans, select, standard and modified. Select and standard are level coverage. Modified is ROP +10% for the first 12 months and then a sliding scale for months 12-24. Depending on the age at application. The lowest it can be is 40% of face at 12 months. It's priced better than MoO's GI.

But it's not GI. Alzheimer's and dementia are knockouts. As is being in a nursing home or LTC facility, confined to a wheelchair, etc.

Big one is cancer within 2 years.

Using oxygen is good to go on the modified. A lot of cases that are ROP with other companies are fine for modified. And it's a better plan because they have 40% coverage at 12 months and a much better rate.

They have a true graded. Not a pretend graded that's actually ROP for 2 or 3 years.

They have 3 plans, select, standard and modified. Select and standard are level coverage. Modified is ROP +10% for the first 12 months and then a sliding scale for months 12-24. Depending on the age at application. The lowest it can be is 40% of face at 12 months. It's priced better than MoO's GI.

But it's not GI. Alzheimer's and dementia are knockouts. As is being in a nursing home or LTC facility, confined to a wheelchair, etc.

Big one is cancer within 2 years.

Using oxygen is good to go on the modified. A lot of cases that are ROP with other companies are fine for modified. And it's a better plan because they have 40% coverage at 12 months and a much better rate.

When will they be in Florida?

Back