Settlers 2017 Trip .

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Settlers announced their 2017 trip.. Cruise from NYC to Bermuda... Increased minimum production requirement to $50K... $100K and you get two days in NYC.

That sounds cool. I am looking forward to Foresters announcing their trip for 2017. It's apparently going to be their best one yet.

These trips that we earn doing this business is a pretty cool perk I must say. How many businesses out there get to go on nice all expense paid vacations just for doing their job?

That sounds cool. I am looking forward to Foresters announcing their trip for 2017. It's apparently going to be their best one yet. These trips that we earn doing this business is a pretty cool perk I must say. How many businesses out there get to go on nice all expense paid vacations just for doing their job?

Alaskan Cruise..............

That sounds cool. I am looking forward to Foresters announcing their trip for 2017. It's apparently going to be their best one yet.

These trips that we earn doing this business is a pretty cool perk I must say. How many businesses out there get to go on nice all expense paid vacations just for doing their job?

It's a trip to Mars. 70k gets you a one way, but 100k will get you round trip...

On a serious note, what competitive carriers have the lowest production requirements? Are there any under 50K?

It's a trip to Mars. 70k gets you a one way, but 100k will get you round trip...

On a serious note, what competitive carriers have the lowest production requirements? Are there any under 50K?

KSKJ is $15K for the trip for 2 and you pay airfare. $25K and they pay it all. And it's a full week trip.

KSKJ is $15K for the trip for 2 and you pay airfare. $25K and they pay it all. And it's a full week trip.[/QUOTE

Okay. I havent been reading any of these posts about KSKJ, but now you've got my attention. What health situations are they best used for? Or are the good all around?

KSKJ is $15K for the trip for 2 and you pay airfare. $25K and they pay it all. And it's a full week trip.[/QUOTE

Okay. I havent been reading any of these posts about KSKJ, but now you've got my attention. What health situations are they best used for? Or are the good all around?

They are good for just about everything. COPD is level but on their standard plan which is higher than select but it's still about where most companies preferred rates are. Insulin is also standard rate. Level coverage for CHF. Level with a nitro Rx. They are liberal on most things. Cancer not being one of them. 4 year lookback on cancer.

Easiest company to work with that I carry. They are pretty much like the pre voice app, pre rate increase RNA.

If an agent thinks that the KSKJ Life trip is free then they need to go take a math class.

Back