Settlers Enhanced Interview! Barf!

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
I'm with JD. Guy got referred to an UW for Amlodopine, hydrochlorathyiazide for HBP and he's only on the Amlodopine now. And he takes a seizure med...

THEY DONT ASK ABOUT SEIZURES!!! THATS WHY I PUT IT WITH SETTLERS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!:mad::mad::mad:

My rant for the month...

Guy got referred to an UW for Amlodopine, hydrochlorathyiazide for HBP and he's only on the Amlodopine now. And he takes a seizure med...

THEY DONT ASK ABOUT SEIZURES!!! THATS WHY I PUT IT WITH SETTLERS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!:mad::mad::mad:

There must be some confusion...didn't your boy Newby say they were awesome (5 Star too!)?? Isn't he on the Settlers' field advisory board? Maybe John Galt can help?

There must be some confusion...didn't your boy Newby say they were awesome (5 Star too!)?? Isn't he on the Settlers' field advisory board? Maybe John Galt can help?

Settlers is good for what they are good at.

Definitely not good for the ones they aren't good at.

Get it straight.

I'm with JD. Guy got referred to an UW for Amlodopine, hydrochlorathyiazide for HBP and he's only on the Amlodopine now. And he takes a seizure med...

My rant for the month...

I do 4-8 cases monthly with Settlers and commonly get the "referring to underwriter" decision.

The last time I got a rate-up/counteroffer was this time a year ago, despite all the "referring to underwriting" decisions.

The solution? If I have a prospect that should fit but takes lots of drugs, I just do the Regular POS -- no unnecessary grilling; just gets the POS on a recorded line.

I figure since I don't get lots of rate ups, AND they are probably going to refer it to the underwriter anyway, I might as well cut my interview time in half, get it on the Regular POS recording, and be about my day, without wasting time on an "Enhanced" POS so enhanced it very rarely gives an approval.

5 star has gotten much much better. I have not written Settlers in months, but I would be willing to bet he did not use the Big Check sales system and Settlers knew it. Well....thats a good a reason as any why they do what they do;)

5 star has gotten much much better. I have not written Settlers in months, but I would be willing to bet he did not use the Big Check sales system and Settlers knew it. Well....thats a good a reason as any why they do what they do;)

I quit using the enhanced a long time ago because I NEVER got an answer. I use the non enhanced because it's quicker and I can use the speaker.

I've the figure that they give an answer on 75% of the enhanced calls. I don't beleive that all all. As I said, I never got an answer and I know of another agent that used to write quite a bit of them and he claimed he didn't average getting an answer on 50%.

They make up their rules as they go along.

I quit using the enhanced a long time ago because I NEVER got an answer. I use the non enhanced because it's quicker and I can use the speaker. I've the figure that they give an answer on 75% of the enhanced calls. I don't beleive that all all. As I said, I never got an answer and I know of another agent that used to write quite a bit of them and he claimed he didn't average getting an answer on 50%. They make up their rules as they go along.

They did let me have it on speaker. The wife was answering half the questions for him.

When she said it was referred, I literally started arguing with her about why.

Guess I'm gonna be done with Enhanced.

Back