Settler's Life Changes

I imagine the President and S.V.P aren't just "reps" . . .

They are committed to making the Agents more efficient and effective. I can't wait . . .

You will find the higher up the food chain you go the less these folks know about their own products and procedures. Did you just fall off the turnip truck?

They have a modified / graded Phone process now. Cool thing is they are going to have the MIB and RX running from inception - so, you will know what the client qualifies for before going through the entire process. So - right after health questions - you'll know Vantage I. II or III - then go through everything else . . .

Give them a chance when they start - you never know.

Your right I do never know this industry is always changing but I'm good with my current line up it working good for me so I have no complaints

I imagine the President and S.V.P aren't just "reps" . . .

They are committed to making the Agents more efficient and effective. I can't wait . . .

You're right. They are even more clueless than the reps.

I've said this too many times to count, you simply don't know what you don't know.

You're right. They are even more clueless than the reps.

I've said this too many times to count, you simply don't know what you don't know.

I know they will have a kick ass Phone process very soon . . .

High Commissions. Awesome Renewals. Great Rates.

I know they will have a kick ass Phone process very soon . . .

High Commissions. Awesome Renewals. Great Rates.

Who are you talking about, settlers? Are they having a rate reduction?

They will never have a kick ass phone app. Unless you mean it will kick your ass?

Back