Settler's Life Changes

bboman23

601-938-7663 - [email protected]
5000 Post Club
Mississippi
There were agents (myself) included that thought Settler's new changes was going to allow for telesales. I just found out that is no accurate. They will have a way to not do a paper app, but you still have to be with the client. Just figured I would share with the class ;)

There were agents (myself) included that thought Settler's new changes was going to allow for telesales. I just found out that is no accurate. They will have a way to not do a paper app, but you still have to be with the client. Just figured I would share with the class ;)

Thanks Teach.:yes:

You're just a hater!! It's personal with you and Settlers. No way you could find fault with that fine company because of the way they do business.

:1wink:

You are correct on this. The agent still has to be f2f with the client. I'm pretty sure there will be changes on this sometime later in 2017. Step by step.

They are doing the voice app on a limited run currently. Soon after the voice app rolls out to everyone the plan is to open them back up to phone sales. So my guess would be early in 2017.

No. You have to be face to face with settlers.

They're too old school of a company to be of any use in my opinion. As far as I know they're still sending out those agent postcards with all the clients details on them like they did back in the early nineties.

Back