Settlers Life - Thoughts ?

I guess you could say that? But the official reason was no production. It certainly wasn't for cause.

Kind of like when we stop a bank draft and tell them to just let it lapse. I've had plenty of no production terms. I can't recall ever terming a company(FMOs, yes), I guess because they MIGHT become relevant again.

Like whom? Columbian doesn't do POS - but UW a little tight . . .

Columbian does a POS on the SIWL and they don't empahsise the PD market. Ask around in the Employee Benefit Forum for companies that have a good SIWL WL for the payroll market. CUL is good in the payroll market but don't actually have a SIWL other than their VISA plan with a 20K minimum. WN uses a UL product. Seems Catchings uses Trans.

Columbian does a POS on the SIWL and they don't empahsise the PD market. Ask around in the Employee Benefit Forum for companies that have a good SIWL WL for the payroll market. CUL is good in the payroll market but don't actually have a SIWL other than their VISA plan with a 20K minimum. WN uses a UL product. Seems Catchings uses Trans.

I was told that they don't do a POS / PHI on the New Century product under $35k which is basically SIWL under < $99k. I agree - non med, but other than MIB and Script Check - they don't pull much else unless the app doesnt match. So - I'm told anyway.

I haven't had any issues - but all apps so far have been $25k and peeps are under 40 with no issues.

Their term is SI too. Haven't written any yet . . .

Speaking of settlers, I just got this text from an agent;

"You told me once everyone learns to hate Settlers at their own pace. Well my pace happened today. I officially hate them now."

As I told him, it doesn't take much of a seer on this.;)

Speaking of settlers, I just got this text from an agent;

"You told me once everyone learns to hate Settlers at their own pace. Well my pace happened today. I officially hate them now."

As I told him, it doesn't take much of a seer on this.;)

Now be honest, you're using one of them there Magic 8 Balls aren't you?:yes:

Back