Settlers Life - Thoughts ?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Pros and cons with this Carrier?

They have top line rates and the Silver Plan seems reasonable.

They also have sweet rates on their 10 Pays.

How liberal is the UW?

POS / PHI timely?

Do they issue and pay fairly quick?

Do you write for them?

They fit in my Small Business marketing plans since they have a simple List Bill procedure and they Advance on that business I was told . . .

Anybody doing List Bill?

Thanks,

Tom

Pros and cons with this Carrier?

They have top line rates and the Silver Plan seems reasonable.

They also have sweet rates on their 10 Pays.

How liberal is the UW?

Do they issue and pay fairly quick?

Do you write for them?

They fit in my Small Business marketing plans since they have a simple List Bill procedure and they Advance on that business I was told . . .

Anybody doing List Bill?

Thanks,

Tom

There have been many discussions on here about Settlers Tom. If you don't get a lot of response you could do a search. I like a lot of things about them. They have some niches. I don't think that JD likes them very much...never could figure out why not.:err:

There have been many discussions on here about Settlers Tom. If you don't get a lot of response you could do a search. I like a lot of things about them. They have some niches. I don't think that JD likes them very much...never could figure out why not.:err:

I tell the FEX agents all the time. Everyone has to learn to hate settlers on their own time. It's not a matter of if, it's when.

I just discussed this with an FEX agent that's been writing quite a bit of them lately.

He was asking about many problems he was having and if this was just a settlers thing or are all companies that way. This was a settlers thing.

I said to him, "the better question is why you put them with settlers in the first place". He said, "I know, I learning that".

A friend that has been using them a lot says he finds them difficult to deal with whenever anything out of the ordinary comes up. For list bill, you really need to find a non POS company that has experience doing it.

A friend that has been using them a lot says he finds them difficult to deal with whenever anything out of the ordinary comes up. For list bill, you really need to find a non POS company that has experience doing it.

Every company is easy to deal with when everything goes right.

A couple years ago I started telling anyone that would listen that I'm going focus on companies that make my job easier, not harder.

And I've dumped several that I just didn't want to deal with. I am no longer contracted with settlers, Oxford, 1 star, UHL, AmAm, Foresters and I recently sent in a termination email to LL.

And I just lost Grange too. But I didn't want to lose them.

If a company just keeps making your job harder it's far easier to move on from them than to fight with them.

Every company is easy to deal with when everything goes right.

A couple years ago I started telling anyone that would listen that I'm going focus on companies that make my job easier, not harder.

And I've dumped several that I just didn't want to deal with. I am no longer contracted with settlers, Oxford, 1 star, UHL, AmAm, Foresters and I recently sent in a termination email to LL.

And I just lost Grange too. But I didn't want to lose them.

If a company just keeps making your job harder it's far easier to move on from them than to fight with them.

Didn't you get Newtered by 1*?;)

I unsubbed from the Bonetelvision emails...shortly after they sent me an email asking why. I deleted it, then 2 weeks ago I get a term letter LMAO, Im really really hurt.NOT. LOL, company is just not up to par with others.

I don't think that JD likes them very much...never could figure out why not.:err:

"Like" or dislike are kinda personal feeling. It's not personal. It's business. He tends to do business with companies that make his job easier instead of harder.
-kr

Like whom? Columbian doesn't do POS - but UW a little tight . . .

Back