Settlers New Phone Application

I'm sure there's more to the story like complicated underwriting or system issues nobody would purposely have an hour long phone application.

I'm sure there's more to the story like complicated underwriting or system issues nobody would purposely have an hour long phone application.

Out of the tens of thousands of applications Ive overseen, I cannot think of one time a third party call took that long, for any reason.

We have our third party calls down to 7 minutes with DIMA now.

Out of the tens of thousands of applications Ive overseen, I cannot think of one time a third party call took that long, for any reason.

We have our third party calls down to 7 minutes with DIMA now.

Doesn't amam use apptical for their phone sales. Given that, what do you use DIMA for?

Have attempted two applications with express app ironically both had underlying Medical that was not disclosed to me. Phone call was over in 8 minutes since they didn't qualify to proceed. Huge advantage over the other phone based competitor who will stretch you out for nearly a half an hour before you find out you aren't getting what you applied for.
I agree! Getting pretty tired of RNA's voice app process. They will go through the entire phone call including getting the draft authorization voice signature from the client. When phone is passed back to the agent you find out they declined for all products. Pretty annoying even when you ask the client for every medication they've taken over the past 3 years. That being said clients do try to game the system...even when you address this during field underwriting. I suppose that too will never change.
RNA should determine eligibility for a product prior to getting the draft approved by the client...not doing so leaves a bad taste in the clients mouth if they are declined for all products:goofy:.

I agree! Getting pretty tired of RNA's voice app process. They will go through the entire phone call including getting the draft authorization voice signature from the client. When phone is passed back to the agent you find out they declined for all products. Pretty annoying even when you ask the client for every medication they've taken over the past 3 years. That being said clients do try to game the system...even when you address this during field underwriting. I suppose that too will never change.
RNA should determine eligibility for a product prior to getting the draft approved by the client...not doing so leaves a bad taste in the clients mouth if they are declined for all products:goofy:.

I've never had an RNA not approved. They are very easy to use because of how great their underwriting is. If this is happening enough to you to make you mad, then it's not an RNA problem. Can't send dying people to them.

Getting banking info before asking the medical questions is absolutely stupid. I'm surprised it hasn't been more of an issue because every agent complains about it. It's something RNA refuses to address.

But the term app process they have now makes the voice sig thing look like a dream.

Companies claim they are doing this crap for the benefit of the agents. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Back