Settlers New Phone Application

Getting banking info before asking the medical questions is absolutely stupid. I'm surprised it hasn't been more of an issue because every agent complains about it. It's something RNA refuses to address.

But the term app process they have now makes the voice sig thing look like a dream.

Companies claim they are doing this crap for the benefit of the agents. Nothing could be further from the truth.

JD are you referring to the JetTerm e-app? I haven't had a chance to use that yet. Is it a pain??

JD are you referring to the JetTerm e-app? I haven't had a chance to use that yet. Is it a pain??

Yep. Took over an hour to input the info on an ipad and still didn't get it submitted. And they can't figure out why. This is one that's got to be underwritten. If it was one that was instant decision it might have gone better?

But they are telling me that's not the reason for the problems. I asked another agent that's done a few and he said, "it's hit and miss". He also said it takes a long time to enter the info.

I could have done a paper app in 5 minutes. I realize it's new but this is 6 months in.

I've never had an RNA not approved. They are very easy to use because of how great their underwriting is. If this is happening enough to you to make you mad, then it's not an RNA problem. Can't send dying people to them.

Da...ya think.

Actually it rarely happens but even one time is one time to many. Granted authorization is signed on a paper app prior to approval but the perception on a voice app is much different. At the end of the day the decision should be reached prior to the client authorizing the bank draft.

Back