Settlers Promotions

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
It has been my experience that it is better if the person in charge of marketing has field experience. Does anyone know if Settlers new marketing director has ever worked in the field as an agent?

It has been my experience that it is better if the person in charge of marketing has field experience. Does anyone know if Settlers new marketing director has ever worked in the field as an agent?

If it's Amy Smith that you're referring to, I don't think she has any field experience. I hope I'm wrong about that.

At what company would a marketer have field experience?

From the Settlers press release and website:

Amy Smith, accepted the position of Director of Marketing. Smith will maintain her prior duties from her role as Marketing Communications Director and will also be responsible for marketing operations, sales support staff and initiating solutions that stimulate success with Settlers Life's 6,500 partner agents and agencies.

Amy began with Settlers Life in 2009 as the Advertising Coordinator. Amy coordinates the planning, implementation, promotion and management of Settlers' marketing communications strategy to support the company's business plans and objectives.

Via her LinkedIn profile, before joining Settlers in 2009 she was a graphic artist for Rh Donnelley.

https://www.settlerslife.com/press-releases?p_p_id=NGLICWebContentList_WAR_NGLICWebContentListportlet_INSTANCE_vpqNQfw9r8DH&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-2&p_p_col_pos=1&p_p_col_count=2&p_r_p_564233524_articleId=3660469&p_r_p_564233524_displayMode=detailView&_NGLICWebContentList_WAR_NGLICWebContentListportlet_INSTANCE_vpqNQfw9r8DH_backURL=%2Fpress-releases%3Bjsessionid%3D-f--gJgcTIJKa4UmXGWLJ-1&_NGLICWebContentList_WAR_NGLICWebContentListportlet_INSTANCE_vpqNQfw9r8DH_cur=0

From the Settlers press release and website:

Amy Smith, accepted the position of Director of Marketing. Smith will maintain her prior duties from her role as Marketing Communications Director and will also be responsible for marketing operations, sales support staff and initiating solutions that stimulate success with Settlers Life's 6,500 partner agents and agencies.

Amy began with Settlers Life in 2009 as the Advertising Coordinator. Amy coordinates the planning, implementation, promotion and management of Settlers' marketing communications strategy to support the company's business plans and objectives.

Via her LinkedIn profile, before joining Settlers in 2009 she was a graphic artist for Rh Donnelley.

https://www.settlerslife.com/press-releases?p_p_id=NGLICWebContentList_WAR_NGLICWebContentListportlet_INSTANCE_vpqNQfw9r8DH&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-2&p_p_col_pos=1&p_p_col_count=2&p_r_p_564233524_articleId=3660469&p_r_p_564233524_displayMode=detailView&_NGLICWebContentList_WAR_NGLICWebContentListportlet_INSTANCE_vpqNQfw9r8DH_backURL=%2Fpress-releases%3Bjsessionid%3D-f--gJgcTIJKa4UmXGWLJ-1&_NGLICWebContentList_WAR_NGLICWebContentListportlet_INSTANCE_vpqNQfw9r8DH_cur=0

Looks perfectly qualified to me.:yes:

Amy is awesome to work with. But no she is not a salesperson.

Back