Shannon/Americo/EFES Debacle?

GimmeAbreak

I keep watching the board--there were dozens and dozens of FE agents hurt in this debacle--and there has not been a peep on the board

Five or so agents lost their overseas bonus trips, many had a great livelihood damaged because of the way Shannon terminated/refused releases and Americo played hardball with every agent caught in the crossfire.

If I am the only one hurt no sense in going in to it---but would like to hear about/from others.

Anyone?

I keep watching the board--there were dozens and dozens of FE agents hurt in this debacle--and there has not been a peep on the board

Five or so agents lost their overseas bonus trips, many had a great livelihood damaged because of the way Shannon terminated/refused releases and Americo played hardball with every agent caught in the crossfire.

If I am the only one hurt no sense in going in to it---but would like to hear about/from others.

Anyone?

I may help to explain what you are talking about.

Anyone?

In what way were you hurt?

Anyone?

I would suggest having the "5 or so" agents you are referring to, come out on the Forum and share. Did Shannon really injur other due to his own pride?

Back