Shenandoah New Final Expense Product DELAYED!

Joe Moore

Guru
100+ Post Club
Our e-mailing machine is running right now notifying all our contracted agents, and prospective agents that we have e-mail addresses, of a delay of the "New Vista" Shenandoah Final Expense product, that could be the premier final expense product in the industry.

I am at my home computer, and do not have the exact content of the e-mail we are circulating, but will try to post it tomorrow from the office.

As we are one of the largest promoters of this product in the country, and we wer personally involved with its development, I received a call at about 12:15 this afternoon from Shenandoah telling me the September 2nd release of this product was being delayed. We have called some agents and agencies that we were aware of that were planning to spend big dollars on this product.

If you are contracted with Shenandoah, and whether you are contracted through us or not, please do not spend your money at the present time promoting this product until it is finalized. We have probably already spent enough for us all. I will be attending an IMO meeting with Shenandoah in Palm Beach Sept 25-28, hopefully the plans for this product will be finalized by this meeting.

I will try my best to keep you informed of what is happening with this product.

This post is being put here to hopefully stop any dollars being spent at the present time by recruiters and agents until we are sure where this product is going.

Back