Si spwl ..............

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hi Guys,

I am doing a search for a client. The only SI SPWL I have done in a while is Oxford and that was a while back. This is for California. I have a number of UL orphans that will probably be in this same boat.

Here is what he emailed me:

Birthdate: 10-24-1951 Current age: 65
Height: 5’8” Weight 193 lb.
Medical History: Current health: Good to very good Non-smoker, non-alcohol user
Medications: Propranolol, low-dose aspirin Occasional butalbitol for migraine headaches
Medical conditions:
Hemochromatosis: Asymptomatic, diagnosed in 2000 at age 48, controlled since diagnosis with therapeutic phlebotomies.
Cirrhosis: Secondary to hemochromatosis, diagnosed in 2000, asymptomatic, semiannual lab tests show normal liver enzyme levels since the start of therapeutic phlebotomies in 2000.
Atrial fibrillation: Diagnosed in 2010 at age 59. The diagnosing cardiologist indicated that daily low-dose aspirin was sufficient to reduce the possibility of secondary complications.

He has $10,000 in SV in the old UL and may put another $5,000 with it.
Note: We did get in forces to compare but they do not carry and he wants guarantees.

Any suggestions on this one and other SI SPWL carriers to look at?

Thanks,
Lee

Hi Guys,

I am doing a search for a client. The only SI SPWL I have done in a while is Oxford and that was a while back. This is for California. I have a number of UL orphans that will probably be in this same boat.

Medications: Propranolol, low-dose aspirin Occasional butalbitol for migraine headaches
Medical conditions:
Hemochromatosis: Asymptomatic, diagnosed in 2000 at age 48, controlled since diagnosis with therapeutic phlebotomies.
Cirrhosis: Secondary to hemochromatosis, diagnosed in 2000, asymptomatic, semiannual lab tests show normal liver enzyme levels since the start of therapeutic phlebotomies in 2000.
Atrial fibrillation: Diagnosed in 2010 at age 59. The diagnosing cardiologist indicated that daily low-dose aspirin was sufficient to reduce the possibility of secondary complications.

Note: We did get in forces to compare but they do not carry and he wants guarantees.

Thanks,
Lee

RNA
Foresters
Oxford
Settlers
Assurity
Baltimore Life

^^^^they all so SISPWL.

Getting on plane so I didn't read whole list about client. Just giving company options.

Hi Guys,

Medical conditions:

Thanks,
Lee

Lee, I'd go with RNA first, then Baltimore Life. Both are great and you'll know before you go! Just remember, the 1035 exchange will take some time. With Baltimore Life, especially if the UL was with Trans (they don't like to let go of money!) will take about a month.

As far as commission goes, RNA will most likely be your best bet. As far as how much Face they will give your client, RNA and Baltimore are pretty damn good. From what I see on your clients issues, I don't think you'll have an issue. If you need a hand or have more info, just drop me a PM and I'll help you the best I can!

Lee, I'd go with RNA first, then Baltimore Life. Both are great and you'll know before you go! Just remember, the 1035 exchange will take some time. With Baltimore Life, especially if the UL was with Trans (they don't like to let go of money!) will take about a month.

As far as commission goes, RNA will most likely be your best bet. As far as how much Face they will give your client, RNA and Baltimore are pretty damn good. From what I see on your clients issues, I don't think you'll have an issue. If you need a hand or have more info, just drop me a PM and I'll help you the best I can!

If you ever get a chance to get on the phone with Wino (Lee) make sure and take it. As much as you love the traditional products and are an expert on them, you and him would never get off the phone. He is a GURU at that stuff as well. He was nice enough to do a training call one time with my agents and it was AMAZING. I think it is in the website archives titled "working your book". Check it out sometime.

If you ever get a chance to get on the phone with Wino (Lee) make sure and take it. As much as you love the traditional products and are an expert on them, you and him would never get off the phone. He is a GURU at that stuff as well. He was nice enough to do a training call one time with my agents and it was AMAZING. I think it is in the website archives titled "working your book". Check it out sometime.

That's awesome! Would absolutely jump at that opportunity!

Back