Simplified Issue GUL

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
Maybe a stupid question but why does it not exist? I figured if they can make WL work with the moving parts (cash values, ect.) why is there not SI GUL (I always explain GUL as term insurance with a term). Seems as though it would be permanent and be less premium.

Maybe a stupid question but why does it not exist? I figured if they can make WL work with the moving parts (cash values, ect.) why is there not SI GUL (I always explain GUL as term insurance with a term). Seems as though it would be permanent and be less premium.

Sagicor is pretty damn simple.

Then you are explaining it wrong unless the tem is lifetime.

To age 65 Sagicor comes pretty close to SI. Non med to $250,000.00 preferred to rated (T2). Down to $25,000.00

Edit: Gooner already said it.

Then you are explaining it wrong unless the tem is lifetime.

To age 65 Sagicor comes pretty close to SI. Non med to $250,000.00 preferred to rated (T2). Down to $25,000.00

Edit: Gooner already said it.

I've always placed GUL past 100 years old. Like 105 or older I think. Pretty much it's 99.999% permanent.

Still then Sagicor would only be to age 65 and close to SI. Still don't get why it isn't available and would think premium would be less.

MoO has a non med GUL

I've always placed GUL past 100 years old. Like 105 or older I think. Pretty much it's 99.999% permanent.

Still then Sagicor would only be to age 65 and close to SI. Still don't get why it isn't available and would think premium would be less.

A non med no or low cash value guaranteed lifetime GUL with 4 tables built in would be awesome. Minimum Face at $25,000 or so.

Not in my experience at all.

Nor mine..... Sagicor is not really a replacement for the FE Client looking for easy placement because of poor health. The GUL product is not priced that way.

It is a pure Non-Med Simple issue plan Preferred to Table 2 to age 65.

----------

American National has the Executive UL

ANICO is just a Non-Med Plan to age 65 up to $250k at Standard Rates.... Just like any other Non-Med product. Still not as competitive as SAGICOR especially if you can get Preferred Rates.

I do Like ANICO though, I am still learning the products and do like their portfolio for the Traditional Agent.

Latest posts

Back