Single Premium Life

Anyone know of a simplified issue single premium?

61 male had 2 heart attacks 12yrs ago.

Settlers Life has single premium $506.40 per thousand N/S....$597.10 Smoker. Oxford Life also has single premium can't quote you...my rates are out in the car and I'm not putting my pants on to go get them.:twitchy:

Just curious but is it common in FE to meet someone who wants a 10 or 20 pay policy or a single premium policy?

Sent from my IPhone

Just curious but is it common in FE to meet someone who wants a 10 or 20 pay policy or a single premium policy?

Sent from my IPhone
I don't think it's common at all. Most FE customers can't afford to pay any other way but lifetime payment. I'd say your next most common way is the 20 pay.

Sent from my IPhone

Only time I've done it is with Settlers on the grandchildren.

Usually only a few bucks difference in premium for kids.

It is rare. I would place this particular Single premium with fully uw but he won't pass.

10&20 pay is also rare. If they are under 65 sometimes it makes sense.

Would a 10 pay make sense for a healthy 69f if she could pass fully underwritten? How do you judge if a 10pay or a 20pay would work better for a client? I'm a new agent just want to learn more

Sent from my IPhone

Would a 10 pay make sense for a healthy 69f if she could pass fully underwritten? How do you judge if a 10pay or a 20pay would work better for a client? I'm a new agent just want to learn more

Sent from my IPhone

Can she afford the 10 pay premium? The 10 or 20 pay are usually used so they can have the policy paid up by the time they stop working.

Sent from my IPhone

If she can pass uw then you should show her the 10pay fully uw..

I just use it when someone says they will pay more in them they will ever get out. Like when they say. .. 50/month is 600/yr. I will lose money if I live 15yrs.
I say let me look at a ten pay then do the math. Depending on age they may break even our post slightly more or less. Not always tho. Depends on age.

Then you say. " look at it this way. Your going to pay in an extra 500 over the next ten years (10500 for 10k db). I know that doesn't seem like a good deal but if you for in the next 9 years it is. If you live its like you don't $50/yr to feel secure. Your home owners and auto cost far more and you will never get a dime unless something bad happens. So your throwing your money away. With this policy your Bene WILL get paid. So your not throwing your money away"

I'm a nut shell. .. use 10/20 pay to over come objections and increase commissions

----------

Settlers Life has single premium $506.40 per thousand N/S....$597.10 Smoker. Oxford Life also has single premium can't quote you...my rates are out in the car and I'm not putting my pants on to go get them.:twitchy:

I can't figure the quote. I am coming up with a huge db. Can you tell me what a 61 male n/s 24000 single premium with settlers would get?

If she can pass uw then you should show her the 10pay fully uw..

I just use it when someone says they will pay more in them they will ever get out. Like when they say. .. 50/month is 600/yr. I will lose money if I live 15yrs.
I say let me look at a ten pay then do the math. Depending on age they may break even our post slightly more or less. Not always tho. Depends on age.

Then you say. " look at it this way. Your going to pay in an extra 500 over the next ten years (10500 for 10k db). I know that doesn't seem like a good deal but if you for in the next 9 years it is. If you live its like you don't $50/yr to feel secure. Your home owners and auto cost far more and you will never get a dime unless something bad happens. So your throwing your money away. With this policy your Bene WILL get paid. So your not throwing your money away"

I'm a nut shell. .. use 10/20 pay to over come objections and increase commissions

----------

I can't figure the quote. I am coming up with a huge db. Can you tell me what a 61 male n/s 24000 single premium with settlers would get?

Assuming he can qualify for the Gold plan(if the 2 heart attacks 12 years ago is all he has wrong with him, then he should)...then for $23,800.80 he can buy a $47,000 policy. Single premium's also available on the Silver plan @ $532.70 if he doesn't qualify for the Gold plan.

Back