Smoker COPD Direct Express

Dabulls, there was a thread here before similar to this. Guys that would see Gerber over Trans Standard. Can't say I would ever do it but someone sure seem to support the idea.

Dabulls, there was a thread here before similar to this. Guys that would see Gerber over Trans Standard. Can't say I would ever do it but someone sure seem to support the idea.

I am talking more about TA TOBACCO. Trust me I try everything possible to get them to go TA. Gerber would be my last resort. Would you not agree that Gerber is, at the very least, putting the client in a better position than no coverage at all?

I have a few TA tobacco standards but they are hard to sell. I **** you not I saw someone who was sold a TA Graded Tobacco policy. It was like a unicorn.

I am talking more about TA TOBACCO. Trust me I try everything possible to get them to go TA. Gerber would be my last resort. Would you not agree that Gerber is, at the very least, putting the client in a better position than no coverage at all?

I have a few TA tobacco standards but they are hard to sell. I **** you not I saw someone who was sold a TA Graded Tobacco policy. It was like a unicorn.

Was it direct express business? They are really good at capturing a premium and I can see about making sense versus gerber, maybe???? Was it captive trans biz??

Was it direct express business? They are really good at capturing a premium and I can see about making sense versus gerber, maybe???? Was it captive trans biz??

Nope they had a checking account. I think it was Trans Premier Life...

Have you had any success at all with direct bill? I stopped doing it completely. Last guy yelled at me saying he could pay his own damn bills! Lo and behold lapsed month 2. It was a $110 a month policy, only reason I did it...

Have had a few that stayed on the books for years but they are not the norm. Also, "back in the day" direct bill had a much better persistency that today. If you have a company that doesn't complain about persistency or a company you don't mind losing if they do, then you might as well write while you are there. On the case you mention you are talking about a couple hundred dollars commission you would not have gotten if you had you walked away.

I have a very small debit account with that I inherited with Columbian. The folks mail me a MO every month, I mark their book and send it back with a stamped envelope for them to use the next month. Probably about a dozen accounts and they pay like clockwork. Pays me a little over $100 every month for about 10 minutes work.

Back