SNL Alaska Trip ????

Haha!:D There's two managers that post here that have told their downline agents they will term them if they post here.

Are you a 3rd??:1cute:

Hahh, that's messed up. :swoon:

Nope, I actually send a lot of agents to the forums, so they can see for themselves what's what. Most newer agents that check out this forum, tend to go away and never return. lol I think it's the bickering that turns them off.

Mitch has been lurking on here for years. I was surprised he finally created a profile, as he and I have spoken about the nonsense that goes on here!

Nope, I actually send a lot of agents to the forums, so they can see for themselves what's what. Most newer agents that check out this forum, tend to go away and never return. lol I think it's the bickering that turns them off.

Mitch has been lurking on here for years. I was surprised he finally created a profile, as he and I have spoken about the nonsense that goes on here!

I was just messing with you about not wanting your downline to post.

I do disagree about the value of the forum though. I think this is a great source of information and outs the bad guys pretty quickly.

Of course you have to learn to ignore the FOS marketers. But you gotta do that away from the forums too.

I do disagree about the value of the forum though. I think this is a great source of information and outs the bad guys pretty quickly.

Of course you have to learn to ignore the FOS marketers. But you gotta do that away from the forums too.

Don't forget about all the "silent" recruiters... ;):biggrin:

Yes I'm a lurker!!

----------

No manager here!!! Just a closer

When is this trip?

Oh geeze that's a ways a way. I was hoping y'all could give me pointers for my trip there. Looks like it'll be the other way around.

I'm kind of OCD when it comes to research and from what I've dug up you don't want to go up there and not got to Denali National Park so my wife and I are going up a few days early to check that out before the cruise takes off!

Oh geeze that's a ways a way. I was hoping y'all could give me pointers for my trip there. Looks like it'll be the other way around.

I'm kind of OCD when it comes to research and from what I've dug up you don't want to go up there and not got to Denali National Park so my wife and I are going up a few days early to check that out before the cruise takes off!

How come your signature doesn't include an email associated with Ben bowman website anymore???

You need that on here as opposed to your old gmail email address

The Trinity trip to the same place starts this Sunday. Spur and Tubbs and Some other agents are on that one.

Back