SNL Alaska Trip Who's Going?

I wonder if Irma is going to cause any problems for the Florida boys. Not sure I'd want to leave my home for a week not knowing what might be coming and what you might be coming home to?

Yeah, this is a little scary. I feel we are better off being away if this thing hits us. Staying isn't a good idea and the problem with this storm is that once it turns towards us, it's too late leave.

The last Cat 4 that hit us directly did this, below. Homestead was leveled!

Attachments

• andrew snip.jpg
    andrew snip.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 30
Yeah, this is a little scary. I feel we are better off being away if this thing hits us. Staying isn't a good idea and the problem with this storm is that once it turns towards us, it's too late leave.

Bunch of folks need to start thinking about moving back to Ohio.:idea:

My son-in-law and his mother lived in Homestead at that time.. Andrew is made them decide to move to Tennessee.

SNL trip has been very nice so far. I actually learned several things about them that make me more impressed that they really know what they are doing. Sharp people for sure.
Got to meet several people for the 1st time and put faces with the voices. Catch up with some others.
Definitely recommend pushing to hit your trip goals. Great way to refresh, take a break and learn more about the companies we do business with.

The big one for me is that the life insurance division creates money that is loaned out by the mortgage division.

Most insurance companies can't get a good return on their money these days. SNL has a division that needs lots if f cash to invest. And a separate division that creates a lot of cash that needs to be invested.
It's genius!

The big one for me is that the life insurance division creates money that is loaned out by the mortgage division.

Most insurance companies can't get a good return on their money these days. SNL has a division that needs lots if f cash to invest. And a separate division that creates a lot of cash that needs to be invested.
It's genius!

Yeah, but isn't that what created the problem that got them temporarily banned in Florida?

Yes I know but Snl was obviously hurting for cash as they lowered there max advance from $1500 to $1200. If the economy goes south which it's 3 yrs over due to proms today is sub prime tommorrow.

Back