SNL Alaska Trip Who's Going?

ouch that could hurt! maybe even some broken bones. and since its a work trip we could get workman's comp!

Man, you guys have a great time- I'll see you fellas on next years trip- I had a blast in Thailand- NFL72 is good people.. I lost a liver in Phuket drinking buckets of beers with him but it was well worth it.. Never got to see his yo-yo tricks tho...

I'll be there. I'll be on the skins team. It's a shame to cover all this up with clothing.

Has anybody researched the excursions that are available? I can't use my cell phone to read about them. Which ones sound good? I think a train ride is included in the trip. Does anything else look interesting?

Has anybody researched the excursions that are available? I can't use my cell phone to read about them. Which ones sound good? I think a train ride is included in the trip. Does anything else look interesting?

Yep, the White Pass Train ride should be nice!

I was told that Victoria doesn't have much going on and that we should definitely book an excursion there, so we'll hit the castle. They have a nice looking wine and hooch tasting tour too.

Also doing these, below! Mariana has a fear of Flying in the Helicopter and Seaplane so we can't do those tours.

Attachments

• Shore Excursions snip.jpg
    Shore Excursions snip.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 26
I've been to Victoria and it was a fun town but that was some time ago. I was a senior in High School, 1973. I am sure things have changes since then.

I think Amy would like to do a whale watching thing. We don't have to sign up for them by the end of today do we? Id like to get settled on the boat and then decide when to get off and where to go.

I've been to Victoria and it was a fun town but that was some time ago. I was a senior in High School, 1973. I am sure things have changes since then.

I think Amy would like to do a whale watching thing. We don't have to sign up for them by the end of today do we? Id like to get settled on the boat and then decide when to get off and where to go.

There is plenty to do in Victoria. We were there last fall on a trip. I don't know how long we will be docked up there but you can take in the Butchart Gardens in about 2-hours. It's really pretty to see.

Right where the ship will dock up there are several restaurants and pubs on the waterfront that are cool.

Right across the street there is a giant ancient building that is now a hotel and it has a real good restaurant in it that serves hundreds of people quickly. Buffet style but good food and a huge ballroom that you eat in. It's a cool old building to explore.

You can take sea planes in to Vancouver if we dock for a long time. It's about 45 minutes one way by sea plane. Vancouver has a lot of stuff. Real cool park with hiking trails and rope bridges, etc. You can shop in New York City style shopping districts. I swear I saw in one of those stores a little thing it looked like a fishing lure but it was $1,000. Women buy them to hang them off their purse to show how stupid their husband is.

I wonder if Irma is going to cause any problems for the Florida boys. Not sure I'd want to leave my home for a week not knowing what might be coming and what you might be coming home to?

I wonder if Irma is going to cause any problems for the Florida boys. Not sure I'd want to leave my home for a week not knowing what might be coming and what you might be coming home to?

Take your favorite shoes and underwear with you. At least if you lose everything you still have that.

Back