SNL Alaska Trip Who's Going?

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
Its that time of year again. Whos going to Alaska?

I wish SNL would set something up where the FE guys could get together and meet at the start of the cruise. In Thailand they had a lot more people that sold mortgages etc. than FE.

And me personally, I'd rather spend more time with FE guys. We seem to have more in common and would have more to talk about. It just seems like it would be more fun.

Its like when I sold cars and my wife was a legal secretary. My Christmas parties were always a lot more fun.

Tommy, are you listening!

maybe color coded name tags?

was it the same itinerary and ship?

Trinity was on Norwegian
Security National will be on Royal Caribbean

Yeah they are the same stops & same excursions except for a few. Last month we were able to take a helicopter to the top of a glacier & dog sled in the snow with a real Iditarod musher. But the season for that is over so now if you want to do dogsledding it's on dirt and they pull a golf cart, so not the same experience :)

the helicopter ride sounds nice.

BTW I did speak with Tommy and they are having a FE meeting the first morning of the cruise so we will be able to meet other FE agents, which will be nice. I hear there are about 20 or so.

Just enough for two football teams; maybe we could do

North vs South

FEX vs 360

TM vs DM

Knockers vs Setters

or even shirts and skins!

the helicopter ride sounds nice.

BTW I did speak with Tommy and they are having a FE meeting the first morning of the cruise so we will be able to meet other FE agents, which will be nice. I hear there are about 20 or so.

Just enough for two football teams; maybe we could do

North vs South

FEX vs 360

TM vs DM

Knockers vs Setters

or even shirts and skins!

They've got a basketball and volleyball court on the ship!:laugh: We can definitely get a little 2 hand touch going!

I don't need Spur tackling me! :no:

Back