SNL Direct Mail Piece

Allines

Super Genius
I remember seeing a post that referenced putting your agent # on a SNL DM
And leaving it in doors. People send it in and it comes back to you. Has anyone had any success with this?

I remember seeing a post that referenced putting your agent # on a SNL DM
And leaving it in doors. People send it in and it comes back to you. Has anyone had any success with this?

It is a door hanger that has a Reply Card attached. I have put out a few but not enough to determine if they generate replies. My guess is you won't get many replies but it has to be more effective than just leaving a business card on the door when folks aren't home. When you call back, they remember the hanger and know why you are there. They are inexpensive and it certainly can't hurt to use them.

It is a door hanger that has a Reply Card attached. I have put out a few but not enough to determine if they generate replies. My guess is you won't get many replies but it has to be more effective than just leaving a business card on the door when folks aren't home. When you call back, they remember the hanger and know why you are there. They are inexpensive and it certainly can't hurt to use them.

The one i use is not a door hanger and it's free from their site under general supplies.

Just order 20 a whole lot like i do. I have a stack built up at my office. I stick them on doors quite often and still have plenty built up.

I ordered 20 jut to see what they look like but ( still have a few hundred of the door hangers on hand.

If I'm calling on a lead, I often also knock on the doors around it. If I don't get an answer, I leave something on the door like that. I think I can count on one hand the number of replies that have come in from that over many years! But I still do it! A chance in a million is still a chance!

Back