SNL Thailand Trip? Who's Going?

Michigan. As of yet I have not qualified. getting closer though. I normally don't work much in Nov or December, and I am going to Cabo for 9 days after thanksgiving. So I need to put my nose to the grindstone now. Last week I wrote 5 on Wed, got drunk that night and shot a blank on Thursday. But I did have fun getting drunk so I suppose it was worth it!

I am sitting at $57,500 with about 5 more apps to be processed. I have been getting tripped up a little as of late. I have had 3 or 4 applications that I had to send elsewhere because of meds. Don't feel right writing them graded when I can go elsewhere and get level. I sent in 4 today and 2 came back graded.

Michigan. As of yet I have not qualified. getting closer though. I normally don't work much in Nov or December, and I am going to Cabo for 9 days after thanksgiving. So I need to put my nose to the grindstone now. Last week I wrote 5 on Wed, got drunk that night and shot a blank on Thursday. But I did have fun getting drunk so I suppose it was worth it!

I am sitting at $57,500 with about 5 more apps to be processed. I have been getting tripped up a little as of late. I have had 3 or 4 applications that I had to send elsewhere because of meds. Don't feel right writing them graded when I can go elsewhere and get level. I sent in 4 today and 2 came back graded.

Where abouts in Michigan are you at?

Back