Someone Made a Website from Our Posts!

JD even has his own link in the lower left of the page. For some reason this exchange really brightened my morning.

JD is Siamese twins.

No I’m not. I’m American!!

What does this have to do with cats?

I am UK Wildcat!!

Too bad they have to play football in the SEC!

Yeah, but it’s just football. Fortunately football season ends in Ky on Oct. 15.

Thanks for pointing it out. We have five to ten scraper sites pop up every month, that just steal all of the content until we file dmca notices. We have a system that checks for these monthly, but we always appreciate people bringing them to our attention.

Not to take away from the guilty if that is the case. But in the early stages of creating your own website you sometimes need to just use filler text while getting everything to look right. I've done that but I've never let it stand for very long. I would always use the same text to test the layout but I would always use something from a news site. Like I said, since I only needed it for a few minutes...or up to an hour or so, there was never enough time for the Google Bots to find it.

After doing a "Who is" on the URL it looks at though the site was created two days ago.

Back