Standard Life & Casualty

lgreen

Guru
100+ Post Club
Who has the highest contracts for Standard Life & Casualty? Can an agent contract direct with them?

Looks like you can go direct with them:

Standard Life And Casualty

From what I have been told, and I could be wrong (not likely, but possible...), is that all contracts go through Senior Security Benefits. Even if you contract with another upline they ultimately are going through SSB anyway.

You may notice that the life link on that page above doesn't work. Just change the lowercase "l" to an upper case "L" in the URL. So the fixed link is here. I told them about that over a year ago but they've never fixed it.

Who has the highest contracts for Standard Life & Casualty? Can an agent contract direct with them?
I've been writing standard for years. All contracts go through Ssb. I have a great relationship with a marketer named chad. It took me over 2 years and a ton of other business to get above 105% but I think that's more standard than ssb. If I can help let me know.

I've been writing standard for years. All contracts go through Ssb. I have a great relationship with a marketer named chad. It took me over 2 years and a ton of other business to get above 105% but I think that's more standard than ssb. If I can help let me know.

It's easy to get 110% with SLAC with no proof of production. And 8% renewals.

That great marketer Chad must love you??:laugh:

It's easy to get 110% with SLAC with no proof of production. And 8% renewals. That great marketer Chad must love you??:laugh:
Well don't just be an Internet tough guy jdeasy or whatever the hell that is. Tell the man who to talk to. 5 yrs ago and little production it was 105. Maybe it's 110 now.

Well don't just be an Internet tough guy jdeasy or whatever the hell that is. Tell the man who to talk to. 5 yrs ago and little production it was 105. Maybe it's 110 now.

I wasn't responding to him. I was responding to you. Now you have changed your story. You said it took you 2 years and a "ton of other business" to get over 105.

Your boy Chad was giving you the mushroom treatment and you liked it.

Don't get all butthurt at me for pointing that out.

I don't what the highest contract is with SLAC. That's why I didn't answer the op. I was telling YOU that 110% is easy to get. That means just about anywhere. Except, of course, from Chad.:laugh:

I wasn't responding to him. I was responding to you. Now you have changed your story. You said it took you 2 years and a "ton of other business" to get over 105. Your boy Chad was giving you the mushroom treatment and you liked it. Don't get all butthurt at me for pointing that out. I don't what the highest contract is with SLAC. That's why I didn't answer the op. I was telling YOU that 110% is easy to get. That means just about anywhere. Except, of course, from Chad.:laugh:
Your not very bright jdeasy are you. I started w standard 5 years ago. It took two years to get above 105. I'm having a hard time figuring out why that's hard for you to understand: I'm also beginning to think your full of **** since you won't name one person who will through 110 out w no production. There are so many *** tough guys on these forums that just troll around running their mouth... Or should I say keyboard. If your not gonna give some helpful information go sell some insurance or something.

Your not very bright jdeasy are you. I started w standard 5 years ago. It took two years to get above 105. I'm having a hard time figuring out why that's hard for you to understand: I'm also beginning to think your full of **** since you won't name one person who will through 110 out w no production. There are so many *** tough guys on these forums that just troll around running their mouth... Or should I say keyboard. If your not gonna give some helpful information go sell some insurance or something.

Uh Oh! . . . . . .

If you follow this forum regularly you wouldn't disrespect JD like that.
The man has contributed so much to the forum and to me personally and many others.

Back