STANDARD for Parkinsons?

Maybe because they are in Limited states and their expense ratio is much lower than big companies like TA.

Then why are settlers rates so high and their underwriting so tough?

And why is trans so much higher and difficult to work with than other companies that are in all states?

I don't think the number of states has anything to do with it.

KSKJ is $93/mo for $10K. Trans is $125/mo for $10K. Either would go to $25K for him.

Wow, that is amazing. Why is it that so many people don't buy LI until its that late in the game? A policy that is self funded in 6-8yrs. :goofy:

Spend that same amount 40yrs earlier and have more than half million in db by that age. I wish I could go back to when I was 20 and buy a policy .... :yes:

Maybe because they are in Limited states and their expense ratio is much lower than big companies like TA.

I was under the impression that the agent participated in those low rates with lower commissions that other companies pay. As far as the number of states, I would think the more states the better as the risk is spread over a larger area.

Wow, that is amazing. Why is it that so many people don't buy LI until its that late in the game? A policy that is self funded in 6-8yrs. :goofy:

Spend that same amount 40yrs earlier and have more than half million in db by that age. I wish I could go back to when I was 20 and buy a policy .... :yes:

Because most people are not part of the FE demographic.

Then why are settlers rates so high and their underwriting so tough?

And why is trans so much higher and difficult to work with than other companies that are in all states?

I don't think the number of states has anything to do with it.

Settlers gold rates are top tier, silver mid road.

Trans is generally first tier in states without all the small time FE companies, and they are very easy to work with if you work them right.

Settlers gold rates are top tier, silver mid road.

Trans is generally first tier in states without all the small time FE companies, and they are very easy to work with if you work them right.

It's pretty rare to hear an agent say that Trans is easy to work with. Even the FEX agents that use them quite a bit hate them.

Settlers is just too high to deal with and tougher underwriting to boot.

That's just not true about Tran's rates. I did a comparison for Florida and they were the 10th or 11th company on the quoter by rates.

Aren't you in Pa? I just did a quick look at Pa and Trans was the 11th best price. So 10 companies better. How many do you need?

And settlers gold is basically FU. The other FU plans will blow it away.

JD on a 75 F there are maybe 4-5 companies cheaper by $5-6/M but still asking how KSKJ can take everything and be the cheapest. How long can that last?

JD on a 75 F there are maybe 4-5 companies cheaper by $5-6/M but still asking how KSKJ can take everything and be the cheapest. How long can that last?

123 years and counting.

But if the doomsayers are right and things change then I will move on. I didn't worry about RNA changing when I led for them for 6 years. When they became no viable I moved on.

I wasn't going to not write them because they might change in the future.

There's no rhyme or reason to why companies makes changes. LH was always one of the highest priced out there yet they have had 3 rate increases in the last 10 years and been run out of term, med sup and preneed business.

How long can that last?

Trans had a rate increase last year. How long can that last. Foresters has had 2 rate increases in the last 5 years. How long can that last?

Forethought, Grange and ING have all kicked the bucket while KSKJ motors on.

Transamerica did not have a rate increase nor have they in the last 2 1/2 years. What I was saying about your favorite company was meant more as a compliment by the way.

When you look at those top 5 to 7 companies which company can broad-spectrum cover the most? UHL, Lifeshield, oxford, FBL, KSKJ, Trans, Omaha.

Not to mention offer Social Security billing and take DE business.

Back