STANDARD for Parkinsons?

Transamerica did not have a rate increase nor have they in the last 2 1/2 years. What I was saying about your favorite company was meant more as a compliment by the way.

When you look at those top 5 to 7 companies which company can broad-spectrum cover the most? UHL, Lifeshield, oxford, FBL, KSKJ, Trans, Omaha.

Not to mention offer Social Security billing and take DE business.

Trans absolutely did have a rate increase. If it wasn't spring of 2016 then it was 2015. But they sure had one.

And I don't really have a favorite company. It's not personal no matter how many try to make it so.

I'm going to use the companies that make my job easier, not harder.

Right now the company that makes my job the easiest is KSKJ. If that changes I will use someone else.

An example is settlers. Newby wants to say it's personal that I don't use settlers. But reality is that has nothing to do with it. I tried to use settlers at newby's urging. They were just too hard to work with. And they didn't provide enough value to the client to make the hard to work with stuff a non issue.

An example of that is Trans. They are very difficult and patience trying to work with. But sometimes they provide enough value that I overlook the difficulty and use them. I've used Trans more this year than in any year of my career. A company like settlers just doesn't offer anything to make me overlook how hard they are to work with.

Same with Oxford. They are just too difficult to deal with. But I have written some CF just because the value outweighed the trouble.

Trans absolutely did have a rate increase. If it wasn't spring of 2016 then it was 2015. But they sure had one.

And I don't really have a favorite company. It's not personal no matter how many try to make it so.

I'm going to use the companies that make my job easier, not harder.

Right now the company that makes my job the easiest is KSKJ. If that changes I will use someone else.

An example is settlers. Newby wants to say it's personal that I don't use settlers. But reality is that has nothing to do with it. I tried to use settlers at newby's urging. They were just too hard to work with. And they didn't provide enough value to the client to make the hard to work with stuff a non issue.

An example of that is Trans. They are very difficult and patience trying to work with. But sometimes they provide enough value that I overlook the difficulty and use them. I've used Trans more this year than in any year of my career. A company like settlers just doesn't offer anything to make me overlook how hard they are to work with.

Same with Oxford. They are just too difficult to deal with. But I have written some CF just because the value outweighed the trouble.

If it's not a personal decision as to who you personally use and don't, then what it is?

If you're implying that they think it's an emotional, non logic-based decision when they reference your 'favorite' to lead with or who you don't 'like' to write then I doubt that's the case either. Again, sounds like stuff that's just in your head. (of course baseball or newby or any of the others could correct me if I'm wrong)

Otherwise, very solid feedback, lots of good stuff.

It's business.

And I'm not saying Newby implied that it's personal with settlers. He posted that it was personal.

If it was personal I would have never written 1 star.

I knew about the guy that runs them from his previous company.

It's business.

And I'm not saying Newby implied that it's personal with settlers. He posted that it was personal.

We all do what JD is talking about. Some of us just don't have the privilege to work with kskj or can't afford to be as earned. He can and he does and that's great! Another company will come around eventually that is better (or kskj will increase rates) and then we adjust accordingly.

For the agent we will almost always chase the best company for what we do, for an IMO they will more than likely not chase and want to establish a relationship with a company - which is prob why equita loves Americo, and newby tried to get jd to write settlers.

It's business.

Its personal, but its not. I personally choose to do business with companies that make my life easier. Fair underwriting and rates, good customer service and stand behind their promise. (Sounds rather like what Assurity says on their hold recording).

And as soon as I find a company that no longer lives up to that, I give them the boot. Or if I find a new company that does I add them.

However, I definitely would avoid a company if I had prior dealings with a key executive and he had shown himself unworthy of my business.

What I find funny is how some agents get bent out of shape because your favorite isn't there favorite. We all pick our favorites one way or another, who cares if another agent has a different preference? While I like to learn from the experiences of others, I don't need to be a carbon copy of another person.

We all do what JD is talking about. Some of us just don't have the privilege to work with kskj or can't afford to be as earned. He can and he does and that's great! Another company will come around eventually that is better (or kskj will increase rates) and then we adjust accordingly.

For the agent we will almost always chase the best company for what we do, for an IMO they will more than likely not chase and want to establish a relationship with a company - which is prob why equita loves Americo, and newby tried to get jd to write settlers.

Managers like it as they are seeking to maximize contracts and streamline operations. Just makes their life easier and more profitable. But not so fast as you have to deal with hard cases like JD who refuse to get with the program.

Wait, I forgot JD is a shill for FEX. Never mind.:laugh:

The beauty of Fex is that no one really cares who you write. Just write the biz. Use who you want. It's the free enterprise system at it's best.

The beauty of Fex is that no one really cares who you write. Just write the biz. Use who you want. It's the free enterprise system at it's best.

Admit it, you're nothing but a Settler's shill. Just ask JD. :1tongue:

Back