Labesky

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
73 male non smoker--no diabetes heart disease etc

Any carriers write him as Standard?

hmm dang--Im contracted with Americo but been YEARS since I did much

So does that mean I have Americo EAGLE?

Gonna check it out

I dont and wont write Trans unless they get their apps below 100000000000000000000000000 pages

hmm dang--Im contracted with Americo but been YEARS since I did much

So does that mean I have Americo EAGLE?

Gonna check it out

I dont and wont write Trans unless they get their apps below 10000000000000000000
0000000 pages

Yes, Eagle and UP different products same writing number

KSKJ, Trans, Americo, UHL. Depending on how long ago diagnosed and treatment it's possible RNA.

Parkinson's is a neurological disorder, not going to get level with UHL. Same with RNA, they would have to be off treatment for 2 years, extremely unlikely with Parkinson's.

Parkinson's is a neurological disorder, not going to get level with UHL. Same with RNA, they would have to be off treatment for 2 years, extremely unlikely with Parkinson's.

I haven't been contracted with UHL for many years so I will cede to your experience.

As for RNA, I said depending on how long ago diagnosed and treatment.

I have placed many Parkinson's people with RNA over the years. The last one I remember was diagnosed over 20 years ago and no treatment for the last 5-10 years.

I haven't been contracted with UHL for many years so I will cede to your experience.

I have placed many Parkinson's people with RNA over the years. The last one I remember was diagnosed over 20 years ago and no treatment for the last 5-10 years.

That would be the only way with RNA or UHL since the question is similar. Surprising someone has been off treatment that long, I wonder if the person was misdiagnosed.

You got Parkinson's people placed with RNA for their level policy?

Their question says:

During the past 24 months, has the Proposed Insured been diagnosed as having, or been treated for: ... Parkinson's disease?

So since they had it (even though no treatment) wouldn't they need to say yes to that question which would result in a graded plan?

Not trying to call you out here. I'm sincerely asking because I'd like to know if I'm wrong. Having another option for Parkinson's clients would be great!

Back