Starting in Final Expense

I Door knock, lead card in hand seeking to make a sale. Or a nice face to face appt. HOT KNOCKING BABY..

-Popularity Contest

You sound like those spam emails I get about winning $1,000,000 but I just need to send $1000 for "fees" to some guy in Nigeria.

I am fully agree with you , as i personally as an agent i saw many younger people to have the Final life insurance plans. They do want to secure something as thorough those such plans. =

----------

I'm on the android app, so I can't see your tag line...are you offering 50% contracts?

I am fully agree with you , as i personally as an agent i saw many younger people to have the Final life insurance plans. They do want to secure something as thorough those such plans. =

----------

What are you trying to say here?? "I am as fully is confused":D

Back