Starting in Final Expense

Baltimore, Monument and Chesapeake all have good rates. I use the last 2. Chesapeake was over a $100 a year cheaper for a 67 yr old male I recently quoted. If anyone wants a quote from Monumental or Chesapeake to compare let me know.

I heard an interesting opener for FE

Gee Mrs. Jones, if you had an extra (25,000,15,000, 10,000) to give to someone, to whom would you give it too?

(they respond)

Oh I see......well let me show you how you can do that....(quote)

Cenla are you using a company out of Oakdale?

No, Campti (near Natchitoches). I am not using them yet, but may contract for Baltimore. I don't know of anyone in Oakdale, or really in Cenla either.

Who do you use for Monumental and Chesapeake, or is it direct?

Don't know if it is from the insurance co or a lead co that provides them. I should get the info Friday. Landmark Life is the company and he is always looking for good agents.

Baltimore, Monument and Chesapeake all have good rates. I use the last 2. Chesapeake was over a $100 a year cheaper for a 67 yr old male I recently quoted. If anyone wants a quote from Monumental or Chesapeake to compare let me know.

I would like to see a rate card from Monumental. I am direct with them on their funeral preplan insurance but have to go indirect for their final expense.

I know nothing about the final expense market but would be interested in seeing how the rates look from a couple companies that you folks consider to be competitive just so that I can begin to size up companies in my mind.

Let's take an example of a 70 female, standard no-tobacco, with a death benefit of $15,000.

What would the annual rate be there from some of the carriers that have been discussed in this thread?

Also, what would the cash value build up be at the ten year mark?

Obviously underwriting standards are a factor but just assume that the client is in reasonably good shape and can make it through some sort of simplified issue app without bumping up against a knockout question.

Thanks for any info here.

Winter

Back