Surprise, Surprise, EFES Ignoring Me.

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
So while I was with EFES I had phone calls and emails responded to immediately!
But now that we have parted ways and I've introduced my request for releases, nowwwww all the sudden everyone seems to be ignoring me! HA.
Perhaps everyone is just busy? Lol

Amber

Don't hold your breath. Truth is you don't NEED a release. There are PLENTY of good carriers out there to contract with. NASB still hasn't released me BUT my 6 months is up on most of those old carriers next week. Only one I missed is Aetna. Truth is my move forced me to use other carriers and I have not only adapted but have done BETTER! Luckily for my agents some carriers allowed for an immediate upline release. Which means I was able to release them from NASB and only I had to wait 6 months. So as much as the previous IMO would like to affect your business they can't, unless you allow them to. F' em and don't look back!!!

Most of mine are up next week from NASB too. Haven't really needed them anyway. Except Trans, but not really.

So to be released all you have to do is not write business for 6 months?You don't have to notify the carrier initially?

So to be released all you have to do is not write business for 6 months?You don't have to notify the carrier initially?

It depends on the company. Agents often forget that step. With some carriers you can wait them out and not write biz for six months but when you go to move the contract you find out your six months hasn't started yet because you forgot to give them written notice that you are canceling.

Definitely Oxford, Christian a Fidelity and 5-Star must be canceled first and then sit out six months. Probably others too.

So while I was with EFES I had phone calls and emails responded to immediately! But now that we have parted ways and I've introduced my request for releases, nowwwww all the sudden everyone seems to be ignoring me! HA. Perhaps everyone is just busy? Lol Amber

Amber I think there is some miscommunication here. Our policy is that as long as you don't have a lead balance or debt at the insurance carriers we will release. You can ask other agents such as Agent5Guy, Travis, JD and others we have released in the past as many of them are members of this forum. Call me tomorrow and I'd be happy to process the paperwork for you.

Thanks,
Chase

Amber I think there is some miscommunication here. Our policy is that as long as you don't have a lead balance or debt at the insurance carriers we will release. You can ask other agents such as Agent5Guy, Travis, JD and others we have released in the past as many of them are members of this forum. Call me tomorrow and I'd be happy to process the paperwork for you.

Thanks,
Chase

The power of the forum at work ?

:laugh:

Amber I think there is some miscommunication here. Our policy is that as long as you don't have a lead balance or debt at the insurance carriers we will release. You can ask other agents such as Agent5Guy, Travis, JD and others we have released in the past as many of them are members of this forum. Call me tomorrow and I'd be happy to process the paperwork for you. Thanks, Chase

Thanks Chase for the response!

Amber

Back