Symmetry Financial

Anyone have experience with symmetry financial? How they stack up against the rest?

10214712-248624367_2-s4-v1.png

Anyone have experience with symmetry financial? How they stack up against the rest?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are several threads on here about Symmetry, you can check them out here: Insurance Forums - Search Results

Im not familiar with Symmetry's business model, so Ill leave it to someone else to chime in, but JaxFL, I love your signature.

I love Jim Rohn. One of the greatest mentors to ever walk this earth.

I'd stay away from them and people like family first life. They are spawns of National Agency Alliance (NAA). I was in SFG a month and realized going independent is far better. Call and talk to all the guys on here that have more than 1000 posts. Anyone of them would be better than SFG if they are independent with higher commissions and better lead sources. Feel free to message me if you want to know more.

I was Symmetry Financial for quite some time. If you have some questions, feel free to shoot me a DM. I am no longer with them and couldn't be happier!!

Yea looking into that route, placed a lead order and got the same people I called a month ago on different mailer's as old leads. Almost pulled my hair out. Been there since last November, there has to be a better way

Symmetry
  • Awesome culture
  • Superb training and mentorship
  • Leads are what you want to spend I get only 5A or A leads 20 calls 3/4 appointments per week 3/4 closings $4000 APV minimum per-week. 70% starting commission (just raised) $2800 commission against my $1200.00per month lead investment.
  • When you run your own business in sales are there no costs (marketing, general expenses)?
In short those that fail do not do the work or make the investment. If you cant dial 250 per week to make 15-30 appointments rethink your career path with effort come returns. Symmetry does provide you with all the tools to succeed but they can not provide you desire or commitment to success thats up to you.I am convinced all the negative reviews are from people that did not follow the system for success.I checked them all out and Symmetry offered the best opportunity if you have a strong work ethic.

Symmetry
  • Awesome culture
  • Superb training and mentorship
  • Leads are what you want to spend I get only 5A or A leads 20 calls 3/4 appointments per week 3/4 closings $4000 APV minimum per-week. 70% starting commission (just raised) $2800 commission against my $1200.00per month lead investment.
  • When you run your own business in sales are there no costs (marketing, general expenses)?
In short those that fail do not do the work or make the investment. If you cant dial 250 per week to make 15-30 appointments rethink your career path with effort come returns. Symmetry does provide you with all the tools to succeed but they can not provide you desire or commitment to success thats up to you.I am convinced all the negative reviews are from people that did not follow the system for success.I checked them all out and Symmetry offered the best opportunity if you have a strong work ethic.

So you think that 70% starting out is good, huh? Well, it's not. You should be getting "free" leads at that low of a percentage.

If you think Symmetry offered the best opportunity, you must have spent about 5 minutes "checking them all out", because they are far from "the best opportunity".

As for the negative reviews, there are plenty of us that never even tried to work their system because we know better. They are nothing more than a churn and burn operation.

So you think that 70% starting out is good, huh? Well, it's not. You should be getting "free" leads at that low of a percentage.

If you think Symmetry offered the best opportunity, you must have spent about 5 minutes "checking them all out", because they are far from "the best opportunity".

As for the negative reviews, there are plenty of us that never even tried to work their system because we know better. They are nothing more than a churn and burn operation.

I respect your opinion Todd it's not for everyone but that said I am very happy with the results and moving up very quickly. So for me it's not "a burn and churn", its a success story. I only post from my personal experience and that of my team members at Symmetry. Their growth has been well documented and so has the culture. A high-performance culture leads to employee engagement and financial results. A high-performance culture is not for everyone but those looking for exponential growth and have the confidence and desire can make remarkable results much more quickly at Symmetry.
Again everyone has their own opinion mine is based on my own experience and growth in a very short period of time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back