Take Another Look at SNL

I deliver every policy. I had 2 SNL policies drafted on the 3rd and have not received them yet. Would really like to get them soon because I am working west of that area and I don't like to drive an extra 100 miles just to deliver a couple of polices.

One huge drawback to SNL is not issuing policies until after the first draft. 3 days later I think is the rule. I have one now that was drafted on the 6th. I have not received the policy as of today. I called SNL and was told it was mailed on the 12th.

That's a problem when people have paid for coverage and they have the policy.

They should really look at changing that practice.

Doesn't / didn't KSKJ wait until after the draft to print a policy? I could have them mixed up with another company.

All my SNL policies get mailed directly to the client. Do they send 'em to us agents if we request it? Didn't know you could do that.

Yes, it's either way. I chose to have them sent to me. With all companies.

----------

Doesn't / didn't KSKJ wait until after the draft to print a policy? I could have them mixed up with another company.

They did that. It took us a year to get that changed. I didn't like it from them either.

They are slow to change but they will change and they will listen to the agents.

All my SNL policies get mailed directly to the client. Do they send 'em to us agents if we request it? Didn't know you could do that.

Something you need to know about SNL if you are going to deliver policies, they have a crazy delivery rule.

Not as crazy as Trinity/FBL, they will still draft, but they cancel the policy and charge you back if the receipt is not back there in 30 days.

Something you need to know about SNL if you are going to deliver policies, they have a crazy delivery rule.

Not as crazy as Trinity/FBL, they will still draft, but they cancel the policy and charge you back if the receipt is not back there in 30 days.

Good to know. I think I'll leave things the way they are.

Back