Technology You Use in the Field

unicornfeature.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Personally I think that there is nothing better than the pen and paper for doing a presentation, especially with FE. Remember the ages of the generation were working with LOL.

I use my ipad for actually submitting the application and signatures when needed.
PM me with your email and I'll send you a copy.

Seniors aren't as averse to technology as they used to be. I'm a younger "baby boomer" and we're all in the target age range for FE. Most of us are tech-savvy at some level. Even my mom is more active on social media than some teenagers!

Seems like the thread has gone away from it's original intent. I was asking more about how technology has helped you run your business - not so much about using flip charts from carriers in the home.

For doing e-applications in the home, is there a lower cost device that will work besides the $700+ iPad Pro. I assume all that is needed is an internet hot spot and a pad/tablet that has signature capabilities?

Seems like the thread has gone away from it's original intent. I was asking more about how technology has helped you run your business - not so much about using flip charts from carriers in the home.

For doing e-applications in the home, is there a lower cost device that will work besides the $700+ iPad Pro. I assume all that is needed is an internet hot spot and a pad/tablet that has signature capabilities?

I got an iPad 2 when a carrier was promoting iPad apps and would pay for it as you wrote apps with it. Worked great up until I dropped it on my tile floor at home earlier this year. So I got a refurbished one online for a couple hundred bucks. Works perfect for my purpose! One thing I'd suggest, though, is to get one with 32gb or higher memory capacity. You'll likely end up using it for personal stuff, too. The 16gb version fills up pretty fast. You can get one that's enabled for your mobile carrier, but you can also just use your phone as a hot spot for wifi. Mine is 4g LTE because I go some places where I can't get a phone signal, but for some reason I can still get a couple bars on my iPad. It also just seems to work better that way, so it's worth the extra I pay to my mobile service.

What companies do you think you will doing eapps with for FE?

What companies do you think you will doing eapps with for FE?

I'm brand new so I'm not sure which carriers accept eApps (working with EFES) - I know I'd rather get it done electronically on the spot than copy/scan/fax, etc. when I get home.

Latest posts

Back