Technology You Use in the Field

I'm brand new so I'm not sure which carriers accept eApps (working with EFES) - I know I'd rather get it done electronically on the spot than copy/scan/fax, etc. when I get home.

With EFES?? Why didn't you have them fly in and train you?

That's a free benefit with EFES. Take advantage of it. :yes:

89HANHg.gif
[/IMG]

You sir, deserve the 2017 Forum "Comedy Award"

Not sure what's funny about something that's true? If you want to see funny, look at the contract levels you have most of your people on! Now that's funny.

Agent direct to you and buying 40 DM per week and you have him on a 85%???

That's highway robbery. No wonder you can afford that fancy i8.

And he would still be with you if you ever answered your phone. He had no idea he could be at 115-125% and I could have pulled a Mungia and only raised him 5-10% so it looked like I was doing him a favor and also upcharge him so I make $3 on every appointment he runs, but I didn't. I gave him what he deserved just like I'm giving you the publicity YOU deserve.

LH and SL gets bashed on here for their bad setup, but at least they are up front about it. You fall way below them in my book. You only knock my setup because you're not willing to put in the work it takes to continue to build the way I do.

I answer the phone. Don't nickel and dime my agents. Give them high comp. And I'm always adding new stuff. You told me out of your own mouth you were gonna have a HUGE year and then use that as your recruiting tool because you wasn't willing to spend countless hours recruiting.

Then you brag about 550k when it was FAR from that. You count the HUGE UL sales your Farmers agent gave you all year long. Doing that, I know agents that did WAY more than 500k if they get to add in ULs and Medicare Supplements into their FE numbers.

You're a complete fake. I've been through the bashing on here for years and I'm still here standing. I don't delete my posts or avoid straight answers like you do.

Why do you nickel and dime your agents?

Why do you give agents 75%?

Why was one of your TOP agents not on street level?

Why are all of your agents on 40-50 leads but only 6 won a trip?

I can continue if needed.

Ben, if I was to sit here and have to point out everything you fabricate I wouldn't have time to go out in the field and work my magic. You know my wife took that pic of me & my car with her phone? Wife was flattered you thought she was a "professional photographer". You do know that CM was AC's agent right? You keep referring to him as the one with the low contract but it is not my place to pick his percentages because he was not my agent. We had to work out a deal because he didn't want to be direct to AC anymore so we had to do some things. COMPRENDE? And I saw in another post you had said he was on 50 leads and that guys never been on anything close to 50 leads. And on and on, lies lies lies...

The agents that were direct to me all had good contracts, you know it and they know it.

I don't have the time to play the back-and-forth kiddy games. I'm packing for Alaska; we leave Sunday morning for the Trinity Life trip that we won. And when I come back I'll have to pack again for the SNL trip that we also won. What was your excuse for not winning that trip? Well, we were working with the exact same confines you did and we managed to pull the SNL trip out. Then I'll pack again because we already won the Trinity trip to Hawaii for 2018 as well. I'll make sure and send you "professional photographs" from all these places. So if I'm lying about all my production and my teams production why am I constantly traveling the world on the carriers dime while you tour the United States "training" using EFES money?

I'm surprised your handlers haven't muzzled you and thrown you in your kennel. I would hope upper management at your organization is embarrassed by your actions on here.

SCORE: 6-0

Ben, if I was to sit here and have to point out everything you fabricate I wouldn't have time to go out in the field and work my magic. You know my wife took that pic of me & my car with her phone? Wife was flattered you thought she was a "professional photographer". You do know that CM was AC's agent right? You keep referring to him as the one with the low contract but it is not my place to pick his percentages because he was not my agent. We had to work out a deal because he didn't want to be direct to AC anymore so we had to do some things. COMPRENDE? And I saw in another post you had said he was on 50 leads and that guys never been on anything close to 50 leads. And on and on, lies lies lies...

The agents that were direct to me all had good contracts, you know it and they know it.

I don't have the time to play the back-and-forth kiddy games. I'm packing for Alaska; we leave Sunday morning for the Trinity Life trip that we won. And when I come back I'll have to pack again for the SNL trip that we also won. What was your excuse for not winning that trip? Well, we were working with the exact same confines you did and we managed to pull the SNL trip out. Then I'll pack again because we already won the Trinity trip to Hawaii for 2018 as well. I'll make sure and send you "professional photographs" from all these places. So if I'm lying about all my production and my teams production why am I constantly traveling the world on the carriers dime while you tour the United States "training" using EFES money?

I'm surprised your handlers haven't muzzled you and thrown you in your kennel. I would hope upper management at your organization is embarrassed by your actions on here.

SCORE: 6-0

I am not traveling the world on EFES money. It comes out of my pocket.

And of course you'll make sure you win company trips and attend all you can since that's how you recruit. You try to steal away (and have) agents on company trips you work for. You took Barry from a trip. Doug had an agent there and you've tried to take him.

So the agent was direct to you and on low comp just so you could cut someone in under the table? We all know how well those deals go for you. It's impressive that you still find people to trick into that though even though you never honor them.

So you answered one question...you DO have agents direct to you that are on crappy contracts.

Why did you say here before that your agents pay your setters directly and you don't profit from it, yet your setters have to pay you $3 per appointment for all agents as a "finders fee"? Why not just let your agents get appointments for $15 instead of $18 since you're winning all these trips and making all of this money?

Back