Telemarketing Lead Companies

jwill13

Expert
Hey all, just had a quick question. If you read my last post, you know that I have had some issues with EFES, I have since decided to cut off their leads and go back to what I was doing before, Telemarketing leads.

I know I am new to this industry, but I had so much more success with those than with the mailers. I found the leads to be cheaper, more fresh, the clients are much easier to get a hold of, and there are qualifying questions which knock out prospects who don't speak english, are in a nursing home, don't have a checking, on oxygen, etc. I know there are a LOT of people that will disagree that this is the way to go, but I have had more success with telemarketing leads.

So my question is what is the best telemarketing leads company? Excuse me if this question has already been asked, a search on this forum didn't turn anything up for me. I was working with Your Advantage Leads, and was pretty happy with them, but I know a lot of people don't like them, can you tell me who you would recommend? Thanks!

So far YAL is the best telemarketing company for FE that has been talked about on here because folks have actually said they've made money with their leads. If you used them and were happy with them, no reason to fix what isn't broken.

So far YAL is the best telemarketing company for FE that has been talked about on here because folks have actually said they've made money with their leads. If you used them and were happy with them, no reason to fix what isn't broken.

Good point. Thanks for the response

Hey all, just had a quick question. If you read my last post, you know that I have had some issues with EFES, I have since decided to cut off their leads and go back to what I was doing before, Telemarketing leads.

I know I am new to this industry, but I had so much more success with those than with the mailers. I found the leads to be cheaper, more fresh, the clients are much easier to get a hold of, and there are qualifying questions which knock out prospects who don't speak english, are in a nursing home, don't have a checking, on oxygen, etc. I know there are a LOT of people that will disagree that this is the way to go, but I have had more success with telemarketing leads.

So my question is what is the best telemarketing leads company? Excuse me if this question has already been asked, a search on this forum didn't turn anything up for me. I was working with Your Advantage Leads, and was pretty happy with them, but I know a lot of people don't like them, can you tell me who you would recommend? Thanks!

Yeah, if u had so much success with YAL leads, why change now?? I was told, but cant confirm cause they wont do Calif. that finalexpensesalesleads. com is reputable & good.

I have a 2 question2.....are u still with EFES & just doing broker biz or have u gone back to your previous FMO??

Why did u decide this just days after announcing u got a full set of leads & u were gonna work them all week, now less then 2 days into the week ur bailing??

In a PM or here jwill13, can u share your exp with YAL....Ive havent found anything positive on them, but u said it worked well for you. And Josh said they are good, but I cant find good posts really about them...Im interested in TL too.

Thanks,

Yeah, if u had so much success with YAL leads, why change now?? I was told, but cant confirm cause they wont do Calif. that finalexpensesalesleads. com is reputable & good.

I have a 2 question2.....are u still with EFES & just doing broker biz or have u gone back to your previous FMO??

Why did u decide this just days after announcing u got a full set of leads & u were gonna work them all week, now less then 2 days into the week ur bailing??

To answer your first question. I am staying with EFES as my FMO, I have all my appointments with them and they are offering a decent commission rate.

As far as your second question, I decided to just take a good hard look at the numbers. I've heard agents rant and rave that appointment setting is the way to go, and I've heard others say that door knocking is better, so in the end I have to decide what I think I am better at and that is appointment setting. I am more comfortable with it and I think that comes across when I talk with clients. I tell you that because, based on my experience and from what I am gathering from talking with other agents, I think telemarketing leads are better leads for appointment setters, people have already picked up the phone once and responded well with a sales call, so when you call them they are likely to answer, and they are likely to respond well to you also. When I was with YAL, I was able to sit down with about half of the leads I received. With EFES, I'm getting in the homes of about 4 out of 15 leads, and I am paying a lot more for those leads than I was for YAL. So when I sat down and crunched the numbers, I thought, "why am I still doing this when it is obviously not working?" Just made sense for me. Now if you good at door knocking, I would probably suggest staying with the mailer. But what do I know...:laugh:

To answer your first question. I am staying with EFES as my FMO, I have all my appointments with them and they are offering a decent commission rate.

As far as your second question, I decided to just take a good hard look at the numbers. I've heard agents rant and rave that appointment setting is the way to go, and I've heard others say that door knocking is better, so in the end I have to decide what I think I am better at and that is appointment setting. I am more comfortable with it and I think that comes across when I talk with clients. I tell you that because, based on my experience and from what I am gathering from talking with other agents, I think telemarketing leads are better leads for appointment setters, people have already picked up the phone once and responded well with a sales call, so when you call them they are likely to answer, and they are likely to respond well to you also. When I was with YAL, I was able to sit down with about half of the leads I received. With EFES, I'm getting in the homes of about 4 out of 15 leads, and I am paying a lot more for those leads than I was for YAL. So when I sat down and crunched the numbers, I thought, "why am I still doing this when it is obviously not working?" Just made sense for me. Now if you good at door knocking, I would probably suggest staying with the mailer. But what do I know...:laugh:

Ok, so YAL FE leads were good for u eh?? What state are u in if u dont mind me asking? For Calif. they told me its $30 per appt or $20/hr cause its harder here. That's a lot if u have no idea if these leads are worthless or decent. If I knew that I could sit down with at least 50%, its worth it....not knowing is the bad part!!

But I have yet to find a + response on them besides this thread, Ill keep looking!

Ok, so YAL FE leads were good for u eh?? What state are u in if u dont mind me asking? For Calif. they told me its $30 per appt or $20/hr cause its harder here. That's a lot if u have no idea if these leads are worthless or decent. If I knew that I could sit down with at least 50%, its worth it....not knowing is the bad part!!

But I have yet to find a + response on them besides this thread, Ill keep looking!

Yeah that is a lot, but I guess everything is more expensive in California. I am in Michigan, they charge me $16-$18 a lead depending on how many leads I order. Also there is no contract, you call them to place each order. Once you call them it can take 3-4 days to get your leads in. Honestly, I did get some junk leads from them, which is why I posted here asking if anyone knows of any other company. But I understand you are going to get some bad leads wherever you go and my results with them were obviously much better than with EFES so I will go back to them if other agents say they are the best telemarketing leads out there.

Here's the thing, what most agents think a good FE lead is and what most good FE agents think is a good FE lead are two different things. YAL got blasted on here pretty hard and jdeasy, who is more than qualified to talk about the quality of an FE lead, said he wouldn't have asked for a return on the exact same recording everyone else was complaining about being a terrible lead. They are what they are.

If you can spend $200, get 10 leads, and write at least $500 in premium without too much work, that's not a bad deal. Realistically, you should be able to do twice that or more. FE isn't like many other products though; FE is a product that requires the agents to actually build a need vs Medicare and other products.

Back