Telemarketing-leads.com ....Has anyone Ever Used them

idahoinsurers

Expert
I'm looking into using more telemarketed leads... Avatars have gone the way of the dinosaurs so I've been looking at a few places. has anyone ever used this company any good reviews... Also does anyone have any ideas on aged directmail leads

I'm looking into using more telemarketed leads... Avatars have gone the way of the dinosaurs so I've been looking at a few places. has anyone ever used this company any good reviews... Also does anyone have any ideas on aged directmail leads

If I were going to use TM leads I would contact The Lead jerk.

If I were going to use TM leads I would contact The Lead jerk.
You can get them from Niche Market Insurers if you have any contracts with them.
Order Aged Direct Mail Leads For As Low As $2.00 Each

I've gotten some a couple of times in the past for fill-in, but didn't have any real success. C leads were so old, a couple of the people had been dead for years! The B leads were better, but you can't choose zip codes, so I ended up with a batch in a part of town I rarely go into. (I only doorknock on aged leads). I would try them again, though, if I didn't have plenty to do. Any excuse to knock on a door & get a conversation going is a good excuse if you need activity.

The Lead Jerk for tele leads.

What state are you needing aged DM in? I have some in some areas. Overflow leads.

[email protected]

You can get them from Niche Market Insurers if you have any contracts with them.
Order Aged Direct Mail Leads For As Low As $2.00 Each

I've gotten some a couple of times in the past for fill-in, but didn't have any real success. C leads were so old, a couple of the people had been dead for years! The B leads were better, but you can't choose zip codes, so I ended up with a batch in a part of town I rarely go into. (I only doorknock on aged leads). I would try them again, though, if I didn't have plenty to do. Any excuse to knock on a door & get a conversation going is a good excuse if you need activity.

Did you quote the wrong person?:1cute:

Latest posts

Back