Telemarketing Leads Deal or No Deal?

stankup1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
If there is a good telemarketer that can get the leads, then everything will have a immediate
chance for fast turnover. It can't be that hard to find one, can it?

If there is a good telemarketer that can get the leads, then everything will have a immediate chance for fast turnover. It can't be that hard to find one, can it?
you want to do much research prior to giving your hard earned money to ANY lead company. Lots of burns out there.

If there is a good telemarketer that can get the leads, then everything will have a immediate

Your mileage my vary.

While I've had zero success with the most familiar choices, I know of agents who've experienced otherwise.

Ultimately, you have to test them to figure out if they are right for you.

I guess I'm not 100% understanding of your comment or question? Are you looking for TM leads or a telemarketer for you?

Regardless...you can't go wrong with any of us listed. Out of us who are named...which I appreciate the shout out...it will come down to 50% you...how you approach it, sell it, close it....and 50% the company (us) getting them to you in a timely manner and quality leads.

Many companies today post their lead samples on their websites to listen. I would only deal with those who send you the lead AND the entire recording of the call. Not a part of the call. That way there is no doubt how that lead was developed.

I also who not get leads where they use generic security questions like hobby or the worst one is...favorite color. I am NOT at directing this to anyone on here so please lets not start a war. I really mean that. We all are good. You just have to try out who you fell best.

I've been mixing TM leads in from various vendors over the past 90 days and haven't had nearly the luck I've had with DM.

The best I've found mentioned my name several times and the words "state regulated final expense program". The leads were 30% less expensive than DM fixed price, appointments were easier to set and I've made a few sales out of a very small sample set.

Another TM lead source I tried needed a very large geographic area so I had a bunch of single leads I couldn't figure out how to work without planning in 45-60+ minutes of windshield time between appointments. I haven't been able to re-order because the sales I made from the 25 leads were all NT.

The most recent source I've tried is an automated voice/autodialer. Pretty ingenious yet still lacking the timing and sensitivity of a human being. 70% of the leads came in same day of my order and were located near each other, however, I've set exactly 0 appointments after reaching 10 of 14 people. Most seemed completely uninterested or prepared for my call with their guard up. Those of you with a differing experience, please tell me if I'm wrong.

Back