Telemarketing Leads from Legitimate Sources

One of the avatar leads I bought from Thad about 15 months ago called me last week. She specifically said she wants to change medsupp and get an FE plan before the end of AEP. Would that be an A, B, C or D lead..???

Im getting the same feeback with our leads from agents, cross selling he hell out of our leads with MS during aep.

Im getting the same feeback with our leads from agents, cross selling he hell out of our leads with MS during aep.

Cross Selling is the way to go . . . I was naive to think just marketing FE was the way to go . . .

Cross Selling is the way to go . . . I was naive to think just marketing FE was the way to go . . .

Its way more abundant during AEP....its really not the norm to cross sell a medsupp to a FE prospect, more common selling an FE to a medsupp prospect, except during AEP, all those million dollars of advertising generated during AEP puts it at the top of the mind for seniors :yes:

Its way more abundant during AEP....its really not the norm to cross sell a medsupp to a FE prospect, more common selling an FE to a medsupp prospect, except during AEP, all those million dollars of advertising generated during AEP puts it at the top of the mind for seniors :yes:

And confuses the hell out of many of them!:yes:

Using FE leads - it seems the cross sell would favor MA / MAPD just as well. I saw it first hand in the field AND off of B leads . . . 1 true up and 1 D-SNP replacement . . .

Med Sups make sense for those that can afford them . . . Heck - show the client both when appropriate . . .

Using FE leads - it seems the cross sell would favor MA / MAPD just as well. I saw it first hand in the field AND off of B leads . . . 1 true up and 1 D-SNP replacement . . .

Med Sups make sense for those that can afford them . . . Heck - show the client both when appropriate . . .

But I Thought the agent didn't do it when you were with him.

But I Thought the agent didn't do it when you were with him.

They were both Duals - no need in a Med Sup . . . That's why I said " Heck - show the client both when appropriate . . . "

But - an Agent already has the leads, might as well explore all sensible options.

I only have experience with one order from Lead Heroes.. They filled the order within a couple of days. I didn't write a single case out of the 37 leads they sent me... I can't figure out what went wrong. Someone suggested it might be because I have yet to call on any of them.. But surely, that can't be it.. must be because the leads were no good. :skeptical:

wrote 4k on Lead Heroes from 4 appointments in 2 days.

IMO. The thing about leads, like with many things, I think it is more about the user than the lead. Old or New, a lead is a lead. Legit Excuse at the Door.

Except when they are Spanish when I dont speak spanish, and the tele lead clearly did not want to be called back. But even then, the salesmanship comes into play.

wrote 4k on Lead Heroes from 4 appointments in 2 days.

IMO. The thing about leads, like with many things, I think it is more about the user than the lead. Old or New, a lead is a lead. Legit Excuse at the Door.

Except when they are Spanish when I dont speak spanish, and the tele lead clearly did not want to be called back. But even then, the salesmanship comes into play.

But how many weeks in a row can you order close enough to home? Teleleads are not bad....not burning out your data in just a few weeks is what makes them difficult. 90% of the people we can mail can't be called.

Back