Telemarketing Leads from Legitimate Sources

In reference to Face 2 Face sales

1. With ANY tele marketed lead, there is only so much LEGAL data available, therefore we are limited right from the start.
2. It is easy as heck to burn out an area. Do you know how many Avatar companies and TM companies are calling the same areas you work, for other agents? In Florida, TM leads are pretty burnt, partially my fault!
3. Direct mail is and always will be king when it comes to F2F Final Expense sales.

Doug out of every 20 dm leads you get about how many will be duplicates from serial mailers or even people you've already sold?I'm starting to see more of both.If a cards from somebody you already sold do you make an appt with them? I'm bad with names and can hardly remember the name of somebody i sold 6 weeks ago much less 6 months ago.

Doug out of every 20 dm leads you get about how many will be duplicates from serial mailers or even people you've already sold?I'm starting to see more of both.If a cards from somebody you already sold do you make an appt with them? I'm bad with names and can hardly remember the name of somebody i sold 6 weeks ago much less 6 months ago.

As time goes on, you will get more and more cards from serial mailers. The good news is that I do sell them on the 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th sit. lol

Last week I had a guy that I sat with 2 times already. He didn't have an income. Now he is on SS and it was a sale.

Thankfully we have a code at the bottom of each card so we can always take them off the mailing list, but I don't suggest doing this unless you have already met with the prospect 2 or 3 times.

On 2 RECENT occasions, I pulled up to my appointment and realized it was already my client and yes, I sold them More insurance!

Yes, I get a lot of these and most of them are a waste of time, that's when they get pulled off the mailing list!

wrote 4k on Lead Heroes from 4 appointments in 2 days.

Well done!

It definitely takes salesmanship to convert in the 10x (or higher) ROI range.

Are you setting your own appointments?

----------

Teleleads are not bad....not burning out your data in just a few weeks is what makes them difficult.

This is true - depending on how large an area you are willing to work, it can affect the amount of total leads we can generate for you in a certain area.

However - using live TMers vs Avatar or press 1 leads allows you to generate more leads in a smaller area.

I'm definitely a fan of diversifying your marketing efforts as I mentioned in my book ;)

Well done!

It definitely takes salesmanship to convert in the 10x (or higher) ROI range.

Are you setting your own appointments?

----------

This is true - depending on how large an area you are willing to work, it can affect the amount of total leads we can generate for you in a certain area.

However - using live TMers vs Avatar or press 1 leads allows you to generate more leads in a smaller area.

I'm definitely a fan of diversifying your marketing efforts as I mentioned in my book ;)

Live doesn't have that much difference when it's Filipino. I'm not knocking you at all. I just hate when new agents that come on here only get part of the truth.

I'd be willing to bet I generate more live tele leads per day than you do and I've been generating them for over 3 years. I know how fast an area gets burnt out. Plus anytime you have an agent order anywhere, we've already burnt that area out...not to mention the thousands of other people calling.

I don't see Filipino tele leads being any better than avatar. Just the script is what matters. I could sell my avatar leads for $2 per lead if I wanted and still make money, but I'm not in the selling lead business.

Tele leads have their place, but being sold to agents as a main source of leads without them knowing the facts is one of the main problems with this industry.

It gives new agents false hope. Why buy DM? I can work tele leads for much cheaper and a guy on the forum said I'll write 4k easily. Then that agent writes 1300 and is frustrated but decides to buy again. He does this until his area burns up and he's not willing to go stay in a hotel all week. Also he didn't put back money to get on DM leads. So now he's looking for another job and going to roll debt up to the upline more than likely.

All of that started because of the agent getting bad advice from a lead vendor wanting to make $100 off of him ordering leads.

Tele leads should only be a filler, used in call centers, or for agents that want to travel.

Just my .02

Live doesn't have that much difference when it's Filipino. I'm not knocking you at all. I just hate when new agents that come on here only get part of the truth.

I'd be willing to bet I generate more live tele leads per day than you do and I've been generating them for over 3 years. I know how fast an area gets burnt out. Plus anytime you have an agent order anywhere, we've already burnt that area out...not to mention the thousands of other people calling.

I don't see Filipino tele leads being any better than avatar. Just the script is what matters. I could sell my avatar leads for $2 per lead if I wanted and still make money, but I'm not in the selling lead business.

Tele leads have their place, but being sold to agents as a main source of leads without them knowing the facts is one of the main problems with this industry.

It gives new agents false hope. Why buy DM? I can work tele leads for much cheaper and a guy on the forum said I'll write 4k easily. Then that agent writes 1300 and is frustrated but decides to buy again. He does this until his area burns up and he's not willing to go stay in a hotel all week. Also he didn't put back money to get on DM leads. So now he's looking for another job and going to roll debt up to the upline more than likely.

All of that started because of the agent getting bad advice from a lead vendor wanting to make $100 off of him ordering leads.

Tele leads should only be a filler, used in call centers, or for agents that want to travel.

Just my .02

One thing I would like to mention - my process is completely different from start to finish than Avatar lead generation.

The telemarketers I hire, train and manage actually have to have some technical skill, while those who operate push button recordings for avatar leads do not. I could not sell my leads for $2 and still make money - not even close.

Thad himself was quoted here mentioning that live telemarketers generate 2x - 4x more leads in the same area compared to avatar leads.

The reason behind this is because most folks can tell when its a live person or a recording that is trying to talk over them.

I understand 100% that most agents who try to exclusively use telemarketed leads for Final Expense will fail out because of lack of area or lack of wanting to travel.

I actually discuss the benefits of using direct mail leads in my book "How to Qualify, Present & Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors"

In Chapter 3, I cover 7 different lead types when selling final expense and explain the idea of diversifying your marketing efforts outside of a single lead source.

One thing I would like to mention - my process is completely different from start to finish than Avatar lead generation.

The telemarketers I hire, train and manage actually have to have some technical skill, while those who operate push button recordings for avatar leads do not. I could not sell my leads for $2 and still make money - not even close.

Thad himself was quoted here mentioning that live telemarketers generate 2x - 4x more leads in the same area compared to avatar leads.

The reason behind this is because most folks can tell when its a live person or a recording that is trying to talk over them.

I understand 100% that most agents who try to exclusively use telemarketed leads for Final Expense will fail out because of lack of area or lack of wanting to travel.

I actually discuss the benefits of using direct mail leads in my book "How to Qualify, Present & Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors"

In Chapter 3, I cover 7 different lead types when selling final expense and explain the idea of diversifying your marketing efforts outside of a single lead source.

I am not doubting that you know what you are doing. That is great! I just try to shed light for the new agents reading. There might be an agent that has a way to get on Direct Mail leads when he is getting going, but he comes here and see's a misleading post so decides to try Teleleads instead of getting on DM. That agent goes from actually having a chance to make it to almost certain failure.

I had an agent two weeks ago contract, and was picking his lead territory. Then he read some stuff on here about teleleads and tried them instead of taking my advice. After he did horrible on the set of teleleads, he sent me in his lead order, but I already had another agent take up his counties he wanted.

I just do my best to educate agents as much as possible. I wish you could be a fly on the wall when I talk to agents. I don't give them pipe dreams, I tell them the truth and I turn down about 8 out of 10.

As far as the book, that is great! But how many agents are going to read your book before buying your leads?

As far as the book, that is great! But how many agents are going to read your book before buying your leads?

The book is written for the "new agent" but there is information in it from over 35 successful insurance agents so it doesn't matter if you are thinking about placing your first order or if you have already ordered thousands of leads.

There is truly something in this book for every final expense and/or medicare supplement agent.

If you would like Benny, I can gift you a copy ;)

The book is written for the "new agent" but there is information in it from over 35 successful insurance agents so it doesn't matter if you are thinking about placing your first order or if you have already ordered thousands of leads.

There is truly something in this book for every final expense and/or medicare supplement agent.

Could I get one gifted too??:yes:

At the end of the day it doesnt matter what type of phone lead it is. Its a lead period, you know it and I know it but clearly 35% of the leads we sell are to agents that tried live telemarketing leads and hated them, wanna know why? Because the live person will usually say whatever it takes to get them to agree to a call back, cant do that with an avatar or talk over them, either they are intetested or they are not.

Back