Telesales - Brutal Truth

Prtzl

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Daviso Insurance Group LLC --

Offers free leads.. 50%(to start) Adv Com. - In the business over 15 yrs as a field guy.. In the long run says you can make as much inside as out W/OUT 5-7 Hundred to thousand a week in leads ..

Is the brutal truth telesales is a viable way to make a good living selling FE?

Familiar with this company..?

Offers free leads.. 50%(to start) Adv Com. - In the business over 15 yrs as a field guy.. In the long run says you can make as much inside as out W/OUT 5-7 Hundred to thousand a week in leads ..

Sounds familiar. Is that the guy that wears high heels?:skeptical:

No, it is a failed model for the producing agent.

Are you asking if the owner was a field agent? If so, the answer is no. He couldn't make it as an agent so he recruits.

And how much do you think you're paying for those "free leads"? If you write $2000 then you just paid $1000 for leads that week.

If that sounds like a good deal to you then you are just what he's looking for.

No, it is a failed model for the producing agent.

Are you asking if the owner was a field agent? If so, the answer is no. He couldn't make it as an agent so he recruits.

And how much do you think you're paying for those "free leads"? If you write $2000 then you just paid $1000 for leads that week.

If that sounds like a good deal to you then you are just what he's looking for.

I was under the impression he was a very successful field agent but got tired of the rat race of buying leads(same ones competitors are buying within the area), spending countless hours on the road and saved up some $$ to do his telesales thing. At lease his YouTube channel suggests that's how it worked out.

I didn't buy the "free" lead program either -- One needs 5K to start doing this thing the "right way" - with a direct mail program. Lincoln Her contacted me but I'v heard so many bad things about their fronted lead program - not to mention the company as a whole is very reputable.

Oh well.. I'm not sure if there's any truth to this but there's a review of his company that claims his approach to seniors is pretending you're calling from the Social Security Administration.. not sure though.

Telesales-no bueno..

I was under the impression he was a very successful field agent but got tired of the rat race of buying leads(same ones competitors are buying within the area), spending countless hours on the road and saved up some $$ to do his telesales thing. At lease his YouTube channel suggests that's how it worked out.

I didn't buy the "free" lead program either -- One needs 5K to start doing this thing the "right way" - with a direct mail program. Lincoln Her contacted me but I'v heard so many bad things about their fronted lead program - not to mention the company as a whole is very reputable.

Oh well.. I'm not sure if there's any truth to this but there's a review of his company that claims his approach to seniors is pretending you're calling from the Social Security Administration.. not sure though.

Telesales-no bueno..

You don't need $5K to get started in this business. That would be nice to have that cushion but I don't know of anyone that did.

I started with a couple hundred bucks.

Telesales-no bueno..

How successful can someone be who is in the midst of his second (at least) Chapter 7 bankruptcy?

How successful can someone be who is in the midst of his second (at least) Chapter 7 bankruptcy?

I just go by what I see on his YT channels and personal vlogs.. How can I know about the Ch 7's..

Interesting-must be a small world for you to know of him..

----------

You don't need $5K to get started in this business. That would be nice to have that cushion but I don't know of anyone that did.

I started with a couple hundred bucks.

What? When was this-1970?

I just go by what I see on his YT channels and personal vlogs.. How can I know about the Ch 7's..

Interesting-must be a small world for you to know of him..

----------

What? When was this-1970?

2004 to be exact. But the $200 bucks to get going full time in FE was in 2008.

Actually it was $300. That was the start up fee with EFES in 2008. That included business cards, a name badge and your first 15 leads. Not sure what their start up is today. But it ain't $5K.

Interesting-must be a small world for you to know of him.

His YTube vids are designed to recruit, so the amount of "truth" you'll find in them regarding your opportunity to succeed is minimal.

He goes by digfesales105 on this forum, so quite a few of us know of him.

Back