Term for ITIN Insurers

KINGBICHO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I need some help. I know there are companies out there that do FE for individuals that only have ITIN instead of SS. I am looking for companies that do the same thing but for term insurance. I have a young couple, wife is US citizen but hubby is not. Any help is appreciated.

I need some help. I know there are companies out there that do FE for individuals that only have ITIN instead of SS. I am looking for companies that do the same thing but for term insurance. I have a young couple, wife is US citizen but hubby is not. Any help is appreciated.

A company such as New York Life comes to mind. They deal with a lot of foreigners and you can sell them through NYL's broker arm.:yes:

I don't know much about NY Life but I would be very surprised if they allow just a tax ID number. I've personally used Manhattan Life a couple times. living in California, this tends to come up. They are more for lower face amounts - 250k and below.

Is Manhattan life part of new York life? Does americo and American amicable do term besides FE with ITIN..I'm also in southern California I live in the inland empire

Is Manhattan life part of new York life? Does americo and American amicable do term besides FE with ITIN..I'm also in southern California I live in the inland empire

Manhattan life has zero to do with NY life. I believe American amicable will accept ITIN but you need copy of the applicants green card or visa or a driver's license. That may be tough to get from a prospect

Not sure how Americo handles the situation. Maybe call them up and ask

That might be difficult providing does documents..I believe he has a work permit hope that's suffice

This is the list of Insurer that will accept ITIN for at least Term Life
- New York Life Insurance
- Primerica
- Manhattan Life (Family Life Insurance Company)
- Life Insurance Non Citizens
- Immigrant Life Insurance
I hope had help you.

This is the list of Insurer that will accept ITIN for at least Term Life
- New York Life Insurance
- Primerica
- Manhattan Life (Family Life Insurance Company)
- Life Insurance Non Citizens
- Immigrant Life Insurance
I hope had help you.

Life insurance non citizens and immigrant life insurance are not insurance companies

They are websites or agencies. They do not have a life insurance product that's proprietary to them

May want to double check your facts

Back