Term Life Information

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
I wrote a policy on a lady last week through KSKJ. Her boyfriend of 18 years wants a term life policy which I know very little about.

66MNT healthy now but did have cancer 6 years ago with 6 months of chemo. No issues of any kind since then. She is looking for something to help with the bills if he were to die. She can afford $25 to $40 per month.

No idea where to send him.

I wrote a policy on a lady last week through KSKJ. Her boyfriend of 18 years wants a term life policy which I know very little about.

66MNT healthy now but did have cancer 6 years ago with 6 months of chemo. No issues of any kind since then. She is looking for something to help with the bills if he were to die. She can afford $25 to $40 per month.

A plethora of companies would take this one. Take your pick. Not sure the price is right though. At least you should be able to sell something. You can probably get him somewhere between 5-8K in face amount.

A plethora of companies would take this one. Take your pick. Not sure the price is right though. At least you should be able to sell something. You can probably get him somewhere between 5-8K in face amount.

uh finding a term policy with a face amount of 5-8K is going to be nearly impossible to do.

KSKJ has decent term rates too. They are starting a free gas card per app on fully underwrittn apps in August. I think the term products will be included. I know your upline doubles it so a $50 bonus on a small term case ain't bad. I'm not sure what the minimum on premium will be yet.

But their rates are good and they are easy to work with on those small term cases.

KSKJ has decent term rates too. They are starting a free gas card per app on fully underwrittn apps in August. I think the term products will be included. I know your upline doubles it so a $50 bonus on a small term case ain't bad. I'm not sure what the minimum on premium will be yet.

But their rates are good and they are easy to work with on those small term cases.

One little problem with that. He said this prospect is 66 years old. But yes, the term is included in that incentive. Just not available over age 65.

One little problem with that. He said this prospect is 66 years old. But yes, the term is included in that incentive. Just not available over age 65.

Opps. Damm it just occured to me that we don't have too many years left ourselves before we age out of term. That kind of hurts.

Back