Terminated from Foresters for Persistency

Crazytiger

Expert
Terminated for persistency

from Foresters in 2012

I imagine it's because I stopped writing all together after going into another line of work and my Planright persistency wasn't good at that time. I just got re-licensed after 3 years of not writing. Anybody ever been re-appointed with a carrier after this?

Last edited:
Re: Terminated for persistency

I imagine it's because I stopped writing all together after going into another line of work and my Planright persistency wasn't good at that time. I just got re-licensed after 3 years of not writing. Anybody ever been re-appointed with a carrier after this?
Why? Who cares? There's 9,378 other FE carriers besides Foresters...

That's why no one sells FE over the phone...:idea::err:

That is not why "no one" sells fe over the phone. The reason why the "perception" is that no one sells over the phone is because it's a different dynamic than field sales and no one's been able to crack the code on successfully implementing telesales in a non-call center environment. Don't worry though, it's coming.

I foresee much angst and gnashing of teeth in the future for JDEasy and the good ole' boy field sales network because of it.

Last edited:

That is not why "no one" sells fe over the phone. The reason why the "perception" is that no one sells over the phone is because it's a different dynamic than field sales and no one's been able to crack the code on successfully implementing telesales in a non-call center environment. Don't worry though, it's coming.

I foresee much angst and gnashing of teeth in the future for JDEasy and the good ole' boy field sales network because of it.

I agree its coming but its going to be a long ways out before its a mainstream thing. Telesales is hard period. The selling process isn't easy and the lead situation is even more challenging.

Ive done telesales for years with various degrees of success and I can tell you for certain it can be done. However in my opinion, it will be at least 10 years before the shift starts to really become noticeable.

I predict differently. And I'll still be here when the chips fall. Doubtful you will.

Back