There Can Be Only One

I replaced 2 Senior Life policies a few weeks ago. All of the questions on both applications were answered no even though the man and woman had COPD. Both were issued $4000 ROP. Wrote the couple a $10,000 each for the same money.
Now the agent is calling the policyowner stating that no one would issue them level. He wants to do a 3 way call. I told the client to give him my number.

I replaced 2 Senior Life policies a few weeks ago. All of the questions on both applications were answered no even though the man and woman had COPD. Both were issued $4000 ROP. Wrote the couple a $10,000 each for the same money.
Now the agent is calling the policyowner stating that no one would issue them level. He wants to do a 3 way call. I told the client to give him my number.

What company gave them level?

Can someone explain their renewals to me? What is the average agent getting?

I get their stuff in the mail too

For the 20%, you take a reduced first year commission. The commission rates depend on the product. On the "street" contract, the Ultimate preferred pays around 32.55% with no renewals. Their standard WL pays 115% plus decent renewals. However if you do not sell the Legacy Assurance program for $3.00 per month in addition to the insurance premium, you get a reduced first year and NO renewals. The Legacy deal locks the cost of their choice of available caskets, marker and vault at $3500 no matter when death occurs. They have a GI product down to age 0 so they do have a few niches. No MIB, No Script Check, No POS. Very simple one page app.

All of the questions on the applications that I replaced recently were answered no so if they don't check anything then why was it issued ROP?

Must have been an ROP app. They use separate apps for each plan and they have an ROP that is not GI. Could it be the agent did what he was supposed to do considering the client's health?

He might have sold them ROP because he knew they had COPD, but he forgot to tell them there was a 2 year ROP. They thought it was immediate coverage.

Back