Is There Life After FE?

NottaNewby

Not a Newby--just have not wanted to post for long time

Reaching the burn out stage with FE

Are there other options not as "grinding" maybe--that I can do with Life/Health licenses?

I do pretty well with Medicare---but its seasonal. Supplements aren't but--$150 a whack makes it hard to eat

Anyone else face this? Suggestions?

Not a Newby--just have not wanted to post for long time Reaching the burn out stage with FE Are there other options not as "grinding" maybe--that I can do with Life/Health licenses? I do pretty well with Medicare---but its seasonal. Supplements aren't but--$150 a whack makes it hard to eat Anyone else face this? Suggestions?

I hear the avatar lead business is pretty sweet.

Are there other options not as "grinding" maybe--that I can do with Life/Health licenses?

I do pretty well with Medicare---but its seasonal. Supplements aren't but--$150 a whack makes it hard to eat

$150 for med supps? Should be able to get 22%. If working over age, you should be getting at least around $300 on a 75% advance. Still might have to tighten your belt a little in the beginning. But a thousand bucks a week up front is doable, if you hustle.:)

725a03ecd72bc9c5c794f50440cdb1d8_zps3oik4tr7.jpg

Not a Newby--just have not wanted to post for long time Reaching the burn out stage with FE Are there other options not as "grinding" maybe--that I can do with Life/Health licenses? I do pretty well with Medicare---but its seasonal. Supplements aren't but--$150 a whack makes it hard to eat Anyone else face this? Suggestions?

I think you should start recruiting final expense agents.

Medicare can be year round if you do it right. Plenty of lead sources and far better than $150 commissions

Are you a cold door knocker by any chance? Hope your not friendless,broke and living in a van by the river. god speed.....

I dont do enough supplements to know the exact commission. I am with AARP/UHC direct and it seems like Med Supps are $157 commission and PDPs are $28. If I ordered leads there would be add'l costs etc. So have stuck primarily to MA

If there are carriers/IMOs that can do some low cost leads and are higher commissions share it with me.

Latest posts

Back