Things Written on Lead Cards

onefastpony

Guru
100+ Post Club
I figured I'm not the only one who gets lead cards back that have some of the weirdest or eye opening things written on them.

I was just going through the 60 leads I received from 360 and one of the lead cards says in the spot for spouse "Divorced, incarcerated for Murder."

Like I really needed to know your ex killed somebody. Wouldn't no info there have been sufficient or perhaps just stating "Divorced?"

So, any one care to share some of the weird things on lead cards they've gotten?

It's been years since I bought a lead. I door knocked one and the lady swore she never sent it in. When I showed it to her she remembered filling out the card in blue crayon because her pen ran out of ink. Still didn't get in.:twitchy:

----------

I got one back that said, "mail to my house again and I hope you die"

Did you sell that one???:err:

It's been years since I bought a lead. I door knocked one and the lady swore she never sent it in. When I showed it to her she remembered filling out the card in blue crayon because her pen ran out of ink. Still didn't get in.:twitchy:

----------

Did you sell that one???:err:

It was actually a lead from a 6k piece drop Doug did through my PO. Don't think he tried it :)

I got a lead this week from Leads2Success. I haven't mailed with them for 2.5 years. When I did I got very low returns. I guess they might be starting to come in now. I just wasn't patient enough.

I got one back that said, "mail to my house again and I hope you die"

You know Gollini has some good one liners but here lately you have been on a roll, I really laughed out loud:D

----------

I got a lead this week from Leads2Success. I haven't mailed with them for 2.5 years. When I did I got very low returns. I guess they might be starting to come in now. I just wasn't patient enough.

Hmmmm, might be a good time to start looking at a per lead dm program, oh wait rats nevermind, thats already locked up.:biggrin:

I had one card come in that said "No Social Securitys or Disabilitys."

When I called to set the appointment, the guy said, "But I don't have any Social Securitys or Disabilitys."

I rebuttaled and got the appointment.

I walked in; Mom was on oxygen, he was in overalls, shirtless.

I started talking to him and he FLIPPED OUT. Like the worst, unmedicated bi-polar you could imagine. Getting right up in my face, SCREAMING at the top of his lungs.

I looked to Mom for help. She just kind of shrugged, plus I realized what could I expect from an 80-year old on 24/7 oxygen?

That's the most threatened I've ever felt; he apologized and went back into his flip out a minute later. Thank God I made it to the door without dying.

I had one card come in that said "No Social Securitys or Disabilitys."

When I called to set the appointment, the guy said, "But I don't have any Social Securitys or Disabilitys."

I rebuttaled and got the appointment.

I walked in; Mom was on oxygen, he was in overalls, shirtless.

I started talking to him and he FLIPPED OUT. Like the worst, unmedicated bi-polar you could imagine. Getting right up in my face, SCREAMING at the top of his lungs.

I looked to Mom for help. She just kind of shrugged, plus I realized what could I expect from an 80-year old on 24/7 oxygen?

That's the most threatened I've ever felt; he apologized and went back into his flip out a minute later. Thank God I made it to the door without dying.

Did you get the signature in that minute? I can just imagine, write real quick, fetal position, get the POS on the line, fetal position, POS....put them on hold, fetal position............

I had one card come in that said "No Social Securitys or Disabilitys." When I called to set the appointment, the guy said, "But I don't have any Social Securitys or Disabilitys." I rebuttaled and got the appointment. I walked in; Mom was on oxygen, he was in overalls, shirtless. I started talking to him and he FLIPPED OUT. Like the worst, unmedicated bi-polar you could imagine. Getting right up in my face, SCREAMING at the top of his lungs. I looked to Mom for help. She just kind of shrugged, plus I realized what could I expect from an 80-year old on 24/7 oxygen? That's the most threatened I've ever felt; he apologized and went back into his flip out a minute later. Thank
God I made it to the door without dying.

If you got the businesses I hope it was as earned.

Back