TODAY Only!!!

SPUR CITY

Guru
1000 Post Club
I will be giving out my door approach, my appointment setters scripts, my personal setting script, my in-home presentation, my Senior living community presentation kit and anything I have in my sales binder that I use on a daily basis including numerous underwriting cheat sheets.

Private message me if you are interested in any of the above.

I will be giving out my door approach, my appointment setters scripts, my personal setting script, my in-home presentation, my Senior living community presentation kit and anything I have in my sales binder that I use on a daily basis including numerous underwriting cheat sheets.

:twitchy: Hilarious!

I tried to message you Matt but it did not go through. Can I still get it?Thanks.

I will be giving out my door approach, my appointment setters scripts, my personal setting script, my in-home presentation, my Senior living community presentation kit and anything I have in my sales binder that I use on a daily basis including numerous underwriting cheat sheets. Private message me if you are interested in any of the above.
I would love to have any information that you would be willing to share.

Wow!! I'd love that !!!! I will PM

Jen

Back