Top 5 f/e companies for fl

This will depend a lot on you IMO and what companies They offer. FEX Quotes will give you an idea of who is available. I work FL and it is tough..

Im looking for in you guy's opinion who are the top 5 f/e companies to work with?
Hey JT.

When I get a new agent I always reccomend these carriers.

Transamerica
Liberty Bankers Life
Royal Neighbors of America
Americo
AIG

With these 5 carriers there are VERY FEW medical conditions that you cannot get 1st day coverage for (that another carrier would). Including...

Recent mini stroke
Walker use
Neuropathy & other diabetic complications
Afib
Insulin use with no minimum age
Previous heart problems or stroke
Hepatitis
Malaria
COPD
Chronic Asthma
Recent hospital stay
Non-chronic kidney disease
Plus more......

Also, 4 out of 5 are paperless, & instant decision underwriting. 3 out of 5 pay within 72 hours upon submission. CA$H FLOW! ;)

Email me for a copy of my underwriting cheat sheet. :)[email protected]

Hey JT.

When I get a new agent I always reccomend these carriers.

Transamerica
Liberty Bankers Life
Royal Neighbors of America
Americo
AIG

With these 5 carriers there are VERY FEW medical conditions that you cannot get 1st day coverage for (that another carrier would). Including...

Recent mini stroke
Walker use
Neuropathy & other diabetic complications
Afib
Insulin use with no minimum age
Previous heart problems or stroke
Hepatitis
Malaria
COPD
Chronic Asthma
Recent hospital stay
Non-chronic kidney disease
Plus more......

Also, 4 out of 5 are paperless, & instant decision underwriting. 3 out of 5 pay within 72 hours upon submission. CA$H FLOW! ;)

Email me for a copy of my underwriting cheat sheet. :)[email protected]

What 3 pay within 72 hrs? I know RNA but I know Trans doesn't and I don't recall AIG or LBL paying that fast.

Im looking for in you guy's opinion who are the top 5 f/e companies to work with?

Depends on what you mean by top. Price? Standard Life, Oxford, SNL, Settlers, Assurity.

Are you new?

If so then I always starting with one company. Learn everything about that company and write only that company. Then add companies as you find areas that your one company won't work.

If you are not new then just pick up any company you want. No reason to limit to 5 but also no reason to focus on 5 either.

I like MOO. Generally their pricing is reasonable and they don't always require a POS.

That being said, if your client can't get the level policy you are forced to pivot to another option since their graded pricing is out of whack if you ask me.

I like MOO. Generally their pricing is reasonable and they don't always require a POS.

That being said, if your client can't get the level policy you are forced to pivot to another option since their graded pricing is out of whack if you ask me.

MOO will order a phone interview over 70% of the time though. An agent should always get an approval in house when writing MOO.

Every Omaha app I've done without calling Appitical has lead to a PHI when I wasn't in the house.

Back